xisto Community
eexcel

Studiotraffic Gives Real Stable Reliable Income! Only Time and No Money Needed to Start

Studiotraffic Gives Stable Reliable income! :P

Studiotraffic

First the most important information:

Company  has been in business for EIGHT (8) years. Studiotraffic has been in existence for about 2.5 years. They have their own payment system much like paypal or intgold called ?studiopay? It is FREE to join the program

They also have their own Radio Station called ?StudioRock"

At the moment there are around 200,000 members. (YES THATS RIGHT!!!) Now the best part: They pay you to join. They give you $10 towards your account.

Studiotraffic is ranked in the top 3, right after Go-ogle and AOL in gaining the most referrals on the net.

For more information or to join Click here:

The rest of the story??

Studiotraffic is an autosurf program that enables you to earn 1% per day on your money. It's FREE to join. Minimum upgrade: $10; no maximum. To earn 1% per day, you need to autosurf at least 100 sites per day. (Autosurfing is automatic and surfing 100 sites takes about 30 minutes. Because it's automatic, you can do it while having breakfast, watching TV, or even sleeping!. You can also choose to have your Sponsor or StudioTraffic Admin surf for you.)

Earnings are added to your account at the end of each month. StudioTraffic uses e-gold, IntGold, NetPay, PayPal, StormPay, and credit cards. The referral system pays 10% on the upgrade amounts of your referrals, as well as bonuses if you surf for your referrals.

For more information and to join, click here

STUDIOTRAFFIC STRATEGY SUGGESTIONS

* It may be possible for you to earn several thousand dollars a month with StudioTraffic for many months... possibly for several years. However, keep in mind that whenever you put money into a program there's a risk of losing it.

* One can use ?compound? option, this way returns would be much higher.

For example If you have an account balance of $1000, and ?compound? your earnings, your account level can skyrocket to $10,604 in just 10 months. What is great about compounding option is that you can choose the time of compounding and the time you want to get paid, you can select 1 month, 5 months or 1 year or WHATEVER you choose, its up to you!

So if you do NOT compound you can get 365% on the money invested

If you choose to compound the return is much higher (could be over 1000%) and you can select the compounding period. It is the most flexible program I encountered.

* It may be one of the easiest programs to make money with you've ever come across.

* You can join for FREE, read the website and the forum (including "Newbie Help") to find out how the program works.

* You can ask questions in the forum to understand the program better and learn how to "work" it for best results.

* You can talk LIVE with the operators 24/7 and ask them questions.

* If I am your sponsor I would be happy to answer all questions. I would help you reach your goal and show you few strategies to maximize your earnings. With the help of the spreadsheets it is very easy to understand your earnings.

* You can test the autosurfing part of the program to see that it works.

* You can upgrade your account with as little as $10 to see how that works and increases your earnings.

* You can autosurf every day. (You don't even have to autosurf yourself -- you can have your sponsor surf for you! To find out how, log into your account and click "Surf4Other." If you want your sponsor to surf for you, select "Sponsor will surf for you" and click "Change." Provided your sponsor then surfs for you, you earn 0.7% per day on the money in your account and your sponsor earns 0.3%. If I am your sponsor, I'd be happy to autosurf for you.)

* As you gain confidence in StudioTraffic, you can gradually upgrade your account. If you upgrade just before the end of the month, you get credit as if the upgrade had occurred at the beginning of the month.

* You can sponsor others... as many as you like! (You can also offer to surf for them.)

* You can periodically email your downline and advise them to upgrade. (The "10% upgrade commission" pays me more than I get for my own surfing.)

* You can put your money on ?compound? mode on any time and the return would be much higher!

* For some it may be worth "sticking your neck out" to "make a killing" with StudioTraffic. You may want to consider using you bank's or credit card company's money to "cash in big time!" Suppose you borrow $10,000 and risk it on StudioTraffic. Your daily autosurfing would earn you $3,000 a month -- much more than the interest you'll be paying. If you put the money into StudioTraffic near the end of a month, you can recover your capital in just over 3 months. (You of course would have to consider the worst scenario of losing the money.) You can have multiple StudioTraffic accounts with up to $10,000 in each.

* Studiotraffic has their own payment system: StudioPay. At the end of the month you can transfer your StudioTraffic earnings to StudioPay. As of February, 2005 StudioPay can pay you in e-gold, US$ check, or direct bank transfer into your US$ account.

Notice from snlildude87:
Removed all the referral links in the post. Did not check for plagiarism though, so could another mod do that for me. Thanks

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
snlildude87 over wrote my notes B) Copied from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ I issued warning and 2 day disable from posting. Do not copy and paste from another source without using
tags.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Studio Traffic is realiable and they have been in the same business for a long time. I paid for the upgrade twice and i have been paid out. They pay you out very fast( 2 to 3 days) and it is easy to earn money from them if you have a little extra time.

I just received an email today from Studiotraffic saying that their reserve have now reached 1.000.000$ thanks to their most profitable investment: StudioPay. It's clear to me (it's also written in the email) that they are trying to stop those rumors that say: "StudioTraffic its near to it's doom". I don't belive such rumors and I hope that StudioTraffic is going to "live long and prosper".

yeah, i lay my trust in studiotraffic! They paid me twice in USD.The only problem is the limited choice of payment processors for users to withdraw earnings after requesting a payout. They only allow payouts through StudioPay and e-gold :) you can start earning without investing, but you earn very much faster and more if you do some investing. I've been with studiotraffic like more than a year.