xisto Community
Saint_Michael

White Tiger Sig This is Sig #50 WOOHOOO :P

well after getting a mjor brush pack from senor maniac i did ones this morning thus dubbed white tiger. you can see a mix of chinese and japanese characters.

Posted Image

well after getting  a mjor brush pack from senor maniac i did ones this morning thus dubbed white tiger.  you can see a mix of chinese and japanese characters.

Posted Image

162715[/snapback]

I'm not an expert in Japanese by any means but I always thought that white was 'shiroi'. Could just be an alternate spelling though. Otherwise, it's an interesting sig. Good work.

Not bad, but the text is still kinda hard to read. You could maybe lighten it or change the colors. It's not just me, and my monitor settings are pretty bright so no trouble there. Just a suggestion.Otherwise, it looks pretty nice. I would check the translation with people who have taken or actually speak Japanese just to make sure the sig is accurate. 8/10

That's a good sig, but I can't make out what the word is saying, and I make out what position the tiger is in. It looks like its butt is toward us, but its head is to the left. Right?8.5/10

again nice sig from you, i like that colot but white tiger text is hard to read :/ adn hmm that tiger loooks stupid, looks like there is 2 different picture from a tiger :/

Really nice and excellent brush up. Saint Michael! I've been requesting you to make one sig for me. :P Since Japanese and Chinese scripts aren't familiar with me you put anything it just looks cool in my eyes. I used to think that to them even English letters may look interesting too. Sometime ago I showed one Chinese friend some Chinese character and he didn't really know what it meant. CHinese is interesting in that sense.BTW I'm drifting away from the topic. The scripts are nicely blended with the background, its just awesome..

i did check up on the japapense it is legit had to go to a japanese chatroom to get that one, now on the render of the tiger you hit the spot on that snlil, its sort of walking actually i thought it look good turned to the rightand its one picture it just looks so good .

Lol, Mike, you WOULD be the one to use the white tiger render and Shiroi Tora, but then makre he sig ORANGE. :DNot bad, but fix up the text and you're good to go. I don't see your name on it though?

going try out a some new series of sigs cathc phrases that go with the render that i pic

going try out a some new series of sigs cathc phrases that go with the render that i pic

162899[/snapback]

Ahh okay, but it's best to put your name on it to prevent other people from saying that it's their sig.

well the way i design my sigs you would think oh wait thats right eccentric sig making :D, im not all to worried about someone trying to copy cuz if you think about trying to work a jpg image thats flat or detailed enough were added some corny effect on it would just lose quality, and the fact i keep the original designs save too.

well the way i design my sigs you would think oh wait thats right eccentric sig making :(, im not all to worried about someone trying to copy cuz if you think about trying to work a jpg image thats flat or detailed enough were added some corny effect on it would just lose quality, and the fact i keep the original designs save too.

162923[/snapback]

True. And if someone were to steal my work, that just means they like it THAT much. :D