xisto Community
Nani Cheri

How Did You First Meet Him/her? How I met my boyfriend..

Hi!

There are very different ways how people met their partner, and I always like to hear how the first time was, when someone met their girl or boyfriend. Sometimes it's a funny story, but here's how I met my boyfriend B) :

He was at the same school as me. He was very popular, and I've always turned my back to those boys and girls at school, who were walking trough the school like there all that or something. One day we were in the same metro, and we soon found out that we live nearby eachother. When arriving at my flat, he asked me on which floor I lived, while looking up to the windows of the flat. Just when I wanted to say "the 4th floor" he said he had to go, catch his bus. :D He had a bag with him, cause he's a basketball player. But, there was a fence but also enough space to walk around the fence. But no, he HAD to play rough so he jumped (WITH THE HUGE BAG :D ) over the fence, and fell on the floor. So with him lying here, I just couldn't stop laughing.

:P HE MISSED HIS BUS!

We are going 2 years with eachtother now, and since the day I met him the first time, he has badluck. He alsways falls from stairs etc.. and then he got me next to him, just laughing my *bottom* off... B)

So, rather it's funny or not, if you like to share the first time too..Don't hesitate to reply this topic!!! I'm very curious to hear your stories!!! :D

Notice from KuBi:
Font changed because it was unreadable. Sorry.
Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

That was great experience, you know we never tell when or where would our partner can be found, like what I posted earlier if you read my post, its all about the girl who used to prayer for her perfect partner to St. Joseph, she prayed for more than ten yours and yet, so far no possible answer. One day, when she came back from the church she kneeled down in front of St. Joseph statue and prayed, she is about to run out of her patience and get a couple of minutes of praying she took the statue of St. Joseph and threw it away in the open window. On that time there was a young guy walking and accidentally hit with the statue. The guy, was knocked on the girls door clarify something and of course an explaination. the girl went down and offer first aid because the young boy is wounded.After a couple of months they become close friends and became a partner. See! throwing out the statue of St. Joseph is not recommended but see how God's response to our her prayer?And the things is the girl didn't expect to met her partner by hurting him with the statue. :PMe, believe it or not my wife was my instructress during my college. I used to finished my college but one of my subject was left because you know I flocked the exam, so I decided to take the subject the next semister, eventually she used to be my teacher for that subject, the first time I saw her I saw her smile that really turns me on. I never came late on that subject since starting of classes. I started to court her and I takes a couples of month before she offer to me the sweetiest world to hear....We 've been in the relationship for 2 and half year and decided to get married after that. Now we're married for about 4 years with one daugther.B) that was funny right? but it's true.... That's how GOd do plan for us. We never say when, where or how, God's is the only one knows everything...:D what can you say about my real life experience? Nani Cheri? B)

I moved this thread to the Dating Forum since we have one now.As for the thread itself, I wish I have something to contribute, but I don't have a girlfriend yet. :PBy the way, Nani, do you realize how small that font was?

my husbened is my cousin..

so i've been meeating him since i was i small girl  :P

my parents met in the college..

162655[/snapback]

Is it just me... or does something seem VERY wrong with that?

my husbened is my cousin..

so i've been meeating him since i was i small girl

mmm.... no, it's not just you .... although who are we to judge?

162809[/snapback]

Nah, it's not just you.

I don't have a girlfriend at the mo', but I met my ex through mutual friends at school. O.o

Nah, it's not just you.

I don't have a girlfriend at the mo', but I met my ex through mutual friends at school. O.o

162866[/snapback]

How's that related to marrying your cousin?

How's that related to marrying your cousin?

162890[/snapback]

It isn't. The first line of my post was for that quote, the other one was for the topic. O.o

I moved this thread to the Dating Forum since we have one now.

As for the thread itself, I wish I have something to contribute, but I don't have a girlfriend yet. :D

By the way, Nani, do you realize how small that font was?

162771[/snapback]

hihihih Im sorryyyyyyyyyyy hahaha I think I did something wrong there! :( :( and thanks for moving, afterwards I thought about it, that my topic maybe in the wrong section...

So, rather it's funny or not, if you like to share the first time too..Don't hesitate to reply this topic!!! I'm very curious to hear your stories!!! :D

I met my wife thru a string of coincidences. You see really I should have met my wife a number of times before hand, but for one reason or another we didn't. I moved to the town I now live in in order to attend college, my first day there I attended a outdoor movie that the college put on for first years, I sat on a picnic table, the table beside mine my wife sat with a bunch of friends. Surprisingly our tables didn't talk to each other. We only found out many years later that we were that close, and there was only one showing of the movie, and there were only the two picknic tables so it is definate we were basically beside each other.

Then the college put on a concert (can't remember the band) we both attended, and we think we were probably sitting in the same row (but we can't be 100%).

After that I was at a keg party, I went with this really annoying guy, and I got into a discussion with these two guys due to the fact that the guy I came with annoyed the hell out of them and they asked my what his deal was. I ended up talking to these guys most of the night. I found out years later (the year I married my wife) that the two guys were my wife's then boyfriend and her best friend, we found out because her best friend was reminicing about the keg party and how this really annoying guy kept bugging him, and how he ended up talking to the guys friend most of the night, after hearing this I asked him where the keg party was at, when he told me I started laughing and said that I was the friend of the annoying guy. What is really bizzar is that my wife was supposed to attend that keg party, but at the last second backed out because she was ill.

Then I heard word about a halloween party some classmates were throwing, I knew a girl in my class was going that I had a sort of crush on, after basically twisting the arm of another classmate I got a ride to the party only to find out that the girl I had a crush on had a boyfriend, and they had recently gotten engaged, well at the party there were three other girls, one of them a close friend was hitting on, I thought she was cute but wasn't about to interfere in my friends attempt to get to know her, so I talked to the other two girls most of the night ignoring the other one. My friend finally admitted he had struck out and left the party, the other two girls in that group had made it clear that they thought I was nice but had no interest in me, which was fine with me because I was more interested in thier friend. After my friend left I went down and saw the girl he was hitting on sitting by herself watching something on TV, I asked if I could join her, she said yes. I sat down beside her looked at her shoes and said "Nice Shoes" she smiled at me. The rest, as they say, is history, I am now happily married to that very woman.

I generally don't believe in fate, however I have to wonder, I should have met my wife at least three times prior to that party, but I didn't, and prior to that party either she or I had a significant other, but the night of the party we were both single. Say what you will, but I have to consider that fate played a part in our meeting.

I met my current boyfriend at on a boat. My uncle was having a party on his yacht for some of the people that worked for him. There was a lot of drinking and noise- I was having a great time but then I noticed this one guy, He was off away from everyone, I wasn't sure if he was seasick or just one of those people that gets nervous around commotion. But i went over to see if he was okay, that was sort of "my job" as a hostess... We started talking- it turns out that he was just trying to get away from one of his more annoying co-workers by pretending to feel queasy. At least that's what he told me at the time. we've been together 6 months now.