xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
squall780

Need Spanish Help? Need Spanish help? Look no further

Hello, I'm the founder of SHL (Spanish Help Line). If you need help with the Spanish language, let me know in this topic. I'm always on the lookout to help and I can speak Spanish pretty well.

That'd be pretty handy for those of you Spanish speakers. But Latin still >>>>>>>>>>>>> Spanish, by every stretch of the imagination.

Spanish Help Line? People call you and ask for help with the Spanish language for a nominal fee?

Lol at Snlildude; I thought you were going to ask your Spanish teachers to resolve this dispute.

Lol at Snlildude; I thought you were going to ask your Spanish teachers to resolve this dispute.

162607[/snapback]

Darn it! You remembered

Actually, I was going to ask her, but the finals came and everything. Ya know how everything is. <.<

Spanish Help Line? People call you and ask for help with the Spanish language for a nominal fee?

162591[/snapback]

It's free, just PM me with what you need help with and I'll PM you back with some help.

By the way the one '?D?nde est? el forum nuevo?' is correct.

What are your credentials, Squall? Do you live in a Spanish-speaking culture? Have a Spanish degree?

By the way the one '?D?nde est? el forum nuevo?' is correct.

162817[/snapback]

Two questions. The first one is obviously "why"? The second is what are your credentials? Were you born speaking Spanish naturally? Are you a Spanish teacher?

im mexican, spanish is my first language, so i'll be glad to help too n.n and by the way snlildude87 as i said and explained on my other post in the thread of this "new forum thing" you are correct o,o

great...

i just came back from spain,

i was there on a 3 week holliday, and just now i read this post... great...

i know a little spanish tho, but just something basic like:

"Seveza!" (i use that the most.. it means "Beer!")

and a couple of basic curse words. but i wont tell him to you guys :D

im peruvian and my first lenguage is spanish ill be glad to help you or anybody that need help. I been speaking spanish for the last .... 9 years ;) and i even know a little bit of portuguese