xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kakingho

Nice To Meet All Of U i am new member = =

i feel very to join Xisto..i hope i can enjoy posting at here :P PS.. i feel sorry..because i pressed to regist free web hosting acBut i dont have enough coins..sorry...because i am new at here ><"

i feel very to join Xisto..

i hope i can enjoy posting at here :P

PS.. i feel sorry..because i pressed to regist free web hosting ac

But i dont have enough coins..

sorry...because i am new at here ><"

162421[/snapback]

No need to be sorry kakingho. :D

I am sure you will enjoy posting here. I am new here too, and I am also enjoying posting here. A warm welcome from me to you.

:DB)B)

Welcome kakingho,It doesn't matter much, just remember to read the pinned topics next time :P I'm sure you'll get enough credits soon. I like your avator btw, did you create it yourself?Have a nice stay at Xisto and I hope you'll become an active and creditable member.

Hi kakingho,Welcome to the Xisto forums. Lots of nice people here. Am sure you'll like it here and make new friends. If you have any questions..just post them to the relevant forumns & sombody will be sure to help you out. The web hosting is excellent with 99.9% uptime & the moderators & admins are helpful too if you have any problems. Be sure to read the noobies information on posting.Enjoy your stay.RGPHNX