xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shigajet

What Country Do You Want To Visit The Most?

Hey there! Just thought I'd throw this travel-related question to you: What country do you want to visit the most?When I lived in Canada, I wanted to visit the England and Japan. (The U.S. is just a hop, step and a jump away...so it wasn't difficult to travel to any part of that country) Now that I've visited London, England and have worked and lived in Japan, I've also had the opportunity to visit Korea, Thailand and Bali. So...what's next? Hopefully, I'd like to visit Singapore, Australia and New Zealand while I'm on this side of the world. How about the rest of you?

I like this question, I'm mad I didn't think of it first :PAnyways, I'd love to visit Australia and New Zealand as well, I was going to move to New Zealand last year but in the end it just wouldn't have worked out...I would love to go to Kenya or the Republic of South Africa, Madagascar looks good aswell, regarding Africa.I don't particularly like the idea of any of the countries in the Mediterranean.But yeh, there ya go..

I am currently living in Canada. :P The country that I would most like to visit is Egypt. The reason is because of those Pharaohs and Pyramids. It is truly an amazing experience when you visit the Egyptian Museums and just imagine how life would have been at that time. Also, one of the main goals of my research in Egypt would be on freemasons and the influence it had on Egyptian lifestyle. The scariest thing that I would like to see is the mummy of Ramses the second (the pharaoh during the time of Moses) That's it from me. B)

I currently reside in Texas. But I want to visit Hong Kong. Before the Chinese totally control it all. Its either that or going to Vietnam again. I wanna see how much it improved and are the Viet Cong still oppresive. They call themselves the police now but that's doesn't change anything. It will be funny to see like hookers and stuff like i see in movies over here that are vietnamese ones. Everybodies trying too look like models over there. Whatever.

Hm, I'll have to agree with steven, I'd love to go to Egypt to see all the Pyramids n such.But, actually, I kind of plan on living in the UK later on..so eh..

I always wanted to go to italy because there would be really good food their and it would be fun. But now i kind of want to go to jamaca because it's warm and tropical and there is a lot to do there. I just want to leave this country and go somewhere where there is something new.

I live in England and I would like to visit Canada and New Zealand. I have learnt a lot about those countries but have never visited them, and I just want to experience everything first-hand.

I live in Australia and for some reason, have always wanted to visit Germany. Since I learned German in year 3 at school, I've always liked learning things about Germany...and then there's all the German history like World War 2, and Hitler, and the Berin Wall. It just interests me, and I think it would be cool to go to some of those places and see what they're like now.I also wouldn't mind visiting New Zealand because I have so many friends over there that I would like to meet. I've seen so many pictures of all these beatiful places and sceneries over there as well. It just would be cool to go and visit them and see them all for myself.

want to visit mars!!! B) besides that i would like to visit Australia,Italy,Greece, a lot of eurpean countries because of all the ancient history and europe is more like an old continent, it has many ancient things, thats y europe is awesome, unlikes us which has only tall buildings.. :P other than that, i would like to visit Dubai, i think thats the name, it has an awesome beach!!!! that city is beautiful.

I have been to the east side of the world so I would be interested to visit places like South Africa, Negeria, and part of United States specially those of central states which is not like east or the west coast that is fully developed and some easter european countries. It would be nice to be in New Zealand too. And I wonder why no one is interested going to India, the new raising economy and possible new world leader with China. its just a very happening place on the earth at the moment.

I was in French three times, but I still want to go in French. There are so many museums and other things, that you can look all the day. I realy like Eiffels tower,too. But the favourite thing in this country for me is the Frenchs cheese. B):PB)

IN the next few months I will be going to Europe for the first time in my life. I'm from a UK terrirtory (Cayman Islands) and I have spent most of my life on this island and in the United States. It will be a while new experience for me.

I'm going to live in Edinburgh to beign with and I will be there with a couple friends. I might like it there enough to stay there, but I'm specifically interseted in travelling to Holland. The Netherlands is a place where people are more liberal than in most other places and I think that it will be an educational experience to be there and see how their society functions. I find it probable that I will like it there and prefer it over Scotland.

Also, I want to go to Switzerland, where I have a Swiss friend. I intend to visit him there and do some of the things that he once told me about his city and the fun times that there are to have there.

Travelling to another country is a good experience for everyone. It is a way to learn about people and how they differ from place to place. Travel is a way to better get to know and develop the self, and I think it's something that everyone should do throughout their life as much as is possible.

I'm from the Philippines and I had never been out of the country. I have lots of money I'll travel somewhere in Europe with my family. I like Italy and France because I think they have great history, culture and food! :D

I would really like to visit Australia. Ive always thought of it as paradise city or something like that. Its just like a huge island. I would like to go to the Coral reef and stuff like that, visit the koalas and kangaroos. Im defenitely going to have to visit Australia some day, and see for my self if it really is as cool as I think.

I want to visit Germany! :( Why? I don't know, exactly. But I like German, I know quite a bit. And I like what I've seen of the culture. And I really hate the way everyone associates everything German with Adolf Hitler. :D But I want to go to Germany.