xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael 1v1 :Outer Space:

ok for this challange it has to be space theme so here are the rulesRender: noBrushes: stars and planets, no grunge no abstracttext: yesborder: yessee you in space.

Unless you made those celestial bodies, I don't think it's a very good sig. I mean, it looks like you found a picture off Google, and slapped on the words "SaintMichael" and "Space".2/5

nope all brushes might fix the text though

162380[/snapback]

What...are...you...talking...about? I'm not saying what you said was off-topic...I just have no idea what you're talking about.

no i was saying that what i used was all brushes, where did off topic come from??, i was referring to the text on the sig :P

I don't like how the planets looks, S_M this looks like something I would have done! :P . Not one of your better works S_M.2/5 as well.

No, no, no. I never said that it was off-topic. I just said I had no clue what you were talking about. Now I know that you used brushes to make the planets instead of a picture from Google.Based on the brushing, I'll give you a 4.4/5, but the sig alone is definately not your best work.

Mike, dude, if that had a better border, and better text (not slapped on the middle of the planets), it'd be pretty sweet, but right now you're looking at a 7/10.

Would this count as spacey?

Posted Image

well i know what i had the aura on the planets, i had the feather set on 10px when i filled the paint in lucky for i revamp the whole image dubbed the planets sigs. ***only problem was the font on the second one***

lose the render and then it is, should have added that renders:have to be spaced themed (real)

Okay then, this is the closest to space I have then. It's an old one, but not bad, I don't think. If you don't consider it space, I'm out. Too lazy to make new ones. :P

Posted Image