xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adscorp

Rant! Great site for Rants.

Hi, I have found a great rant site with funny rants. check it out: Rant!. check out this one I found:

Have you ever purchased that most annoying piece of clothing on the planet? Yes you know what I mean. You buy a jumper you think its perfect for your size and shape.. yes great. You go home and about a week later you wear it to a house warming party. It gets a little hot so you take off the jumper. Then it happens, it strikes you, everyone in the room is looking at you. About 10 guys look at you and laugh so hard that their beverage pours out of their noses. You look down and what you see is horrid... YOUR ENTIRE SHIRT IS COVERED IN LITTLE RAT DROPPING LOOK ALIKE CLUMPS OF LINT FROM YOUR BLOODY NEW JUMPER! Yes it happened again. You frantically examine your shirt looking at it from all corners possible, arching your next to see the back, its everywhere. Every square centimeter of your bloody shirt is covered in discusting looking lint clumps! I mean comeon seriously! How can you even manufacter such crappy clothing! How do you even make a jumper let off lint! It's like they have a special department dedicating to engineering special jumpers that let off LINT just SO YOU CAN LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT! Meanwhile everybody in the room are pointing and laughing. More and more people crowd around in a circle watching you examining yourself FOR LINT and desparetly TRYING TO SCRAPE IT OFF WITH YOUR HAND! ITS USELESS YOU CANT GET IT OFF ITS BLOODY IMPOSSIBLE! Then of course you enter such fury that the next day your rush over to the place you bought in and you DEMAND that they refund YOUR MONEY! Then they ask you, " What the reason for your returning this article of clothing?". You show them your shirt. I THINK ITS PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY! "Yes what is your reason?" they say. WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT IS THE REASON FOR ME RETURNING THIS ARTICLE OF CLOTHING??? ITS SHEDDING BLOODY LINT ALL OVER THE PLACE ONTO MY OTHER PROPER PIECES OF CLOTHING!!! "I'm sorry but we cannot refund money on the pure basis that your article is shedding some lint. All new articles usually leave off some lint while they're new." ALL CLOTHING DOES THIS??? ARE YOU INSANE? I HAVE BOUGHT CLOTHES BEFORE AND IT DEFINETLY DOES NOT DO THIS!! I MEAN LOOK AT IT! MY SHIRT IS AS HAIRY AS A !@#$% BEAR! CLOTHES MIGHT DO THIS FROM YOUR STORE BUT THEN FOR GOD SAKES PUT A SIGN SOMEWHERE SAYING "OUR CLOTHING MAY MAKE YOUR SHIRTS AS HAIRY AS A BEAR!" OF CoURSE THEY DONT HELP YOU FROM THERE THEY SIMPLY DONT LET YOU RETURN IT! So you go home and you are obviously beaten at your attempt to return it. Then you think to yourself that maybe it will get better over time. But it never happens. Weeks and weeks and even months and seasons go by and it still leaves lint! WHERE IS ALL THIS LINT COMING FROM IN THE FIRST PLACE! ALL YOU KEEP DOING IS MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF WHEN YOU TAKE IT OFF INFRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE! SO DONT EVEN BOTHER! IF IT LINTS THROW IT AWAY! BURN IT! DESTROY IT! NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN! AND ABOVE ALL TRY TO AVOID BUYING SUCH STUPID PIECES OF CRAP EVER AGAIN!