xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
underworldskateboards

How Much For Photoshop?

I neeed a good image making program but i don't have very much money. Does anyone know a good program i can get for around 30$ that is good that lets you make moving images.I don't know if this is the right place for this but i was wondering what i should get. Sorry for posting here if it's in the wrong area.I want to make animations and bannors. I also need to make smooth looking graphics.thanks for any help you give me!

Hm...dunno if GIMP does animation...I know Photoshop (which comes with Imageready, which does animation) is higher than 30, for sure. I dunno, maybe look on Amazon for animation software under 30 bucks?

thought gimp was free, i do beleive it can pull off animation but not as good as adobe though.

I'm not sure what kind of quality your looking for but if you do a search on google you'll find what your looking for. There were tons of free programs out there i'm not using any of them anymore but i do remember that they didn't exactly create the best quality animations.
round

There are a lot of ways to get Photoshop. The first way is illegal. I can't discuss it here because this site gets a lot of traffic, and it would suck to get it shut down. The second way is to get a discount. If you're a student or a teacher, you can get a Students & Teachers discount. It's exactly the same photoshop, but it's much cheaper. The third way, of course, is to just buy it.

but at what $800-$1000 for it thats way to expensive even though it has alot of good stuff to use i would drop the price to maybe $2-$300 to make it more economical.BTW 1000 POSTS BABY!!!!!!!!

but at what $800-$1000 for it thats way to expensive even though it has alot of good stuff to use i would drop the price to maybe $2-$300 to make it more economical.

BTW 1000 POSTS BABY!!!!!!!!

162385[/snapback]

If I were the CEO of Abobe, I'd probably keep it where it is. If I dropped the price down to 2 DOLLARS for a helluva software like Photoshop, my company would go down under.

Psh, 1000 posts. I got that months ago.

I had photoshop free with my computer B) So I'm not eniterely sure how much it costs.

162480[/snapback]

lol i dont think that is was free cuz allways when you buy new computer from shop you will get windows, and some software that you never even use. Like if you buy computer for 1500 euros, you can buy same computer for 1100 euro without that softwares

:P

Psh, 1000 posts. I got that months ago.

162394[/snapback]

Same here. :P

I think he meant $200-$300 dollars though. O.o

And to muksimp, you don't always get different software with windows...it depends on who you're buying the computer from. Dell likes to put a bunch of extra junk on there, I know.

But that's just if you buy a computer with winodws all installed and ready to go. If you buy a no-OS system, or build your own and install windows after, of course you won't have any extra software than windows defaults.

I had photoshop free with my computer :P So I'm not eniterely sure how much it costs.

162480[/snapback]

Lucky you.

My school has photoshop on its computers, and the kids are always burning it, so that they don't have to buy it. Hehe...

Lucky you.

My school has photoshop on its computers, and the kids are always burning it, so that they don't have to buy it. Hehe...

162554[/snapback]

Haha, we did that a couple years ago. AutoCAD as well. B)

Then we "gave back" by installing Quake and UT everywhere. :P