xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Saint Michael [::vs::] Johnny{w} 1v1 gaming

K, same as the other one, make sure you tell who you're voting for, give a good reason, and try to put the current score at the end of your post

[:: 1v1 Gaming ::]

Saint Michael:

Posted Image

Johnny:

Posted Image

First to 7 votes. Good luck, and nice sig.

Hmm, both are very nice, but i'd have to say Johnny, I like the background/text, sexy.Don't get me wrong, Saint's is nice too, and it took me a while to decide, but yeah, I'ma have to go with yours =/ no offense Saint.

I'm going to have to vote for Saint Michael on this one. I think it's more visually pleasing. And the background is amazing. I'm not too keen on the text that is used though. It's a little blurry. If that was cleared up, it would be even better!Though I do like yours as well, Johnny. Especially the colours and the part at the bottom with your name. Quite good.Great job to you both. I had to think hard about this one, and was leaning both ways before making a decision.2:2

Uh-ohh, this is a hard one.I'm almost sure that this is Saint Mike's best sig that I've seen.And Johnny's is astonishing as always, but Saint Mike's is more visually pleasing, better colors and it just kind of all blends together.Sorry Johnny, it goes to Mike.2:3EDIT: Fixed a typo :P

Edited by rejected (see edit history)

I would love to see a fake 23 year old beat out a real 17 year old, so Michael gets the cake for this.But seriously, I like darker sigs and colors. Easy on the eyes.I have no idea what the score is by the way because I don't know if Johnny is left or right. Surely someone will do it for me...because I'm moderator. Right?

I would love to see a fake 23 year old beat out a real 17 year old, so Michael gets the cake for this.

But seriously, I like darker sigs and colors. Easy on the eyes.

I have no idea what the score is by the way because I don't know if Johnny is left or right. Surely someone will do it for me...because I'm moderator. Right?

162182[/snapback]

Sure thing... Here's the score:

Johnny: 2

Saint Michael: 4

I guess that means if it's to seven, then Saint Michael won :P Congrats! Though we do need one more vote to still make it to seven for the final count.

No, it's to 7 for one person, not 7 total. So I still need 5 votes, or he still needs 3. O.o(Knew I shoulda picked a better sig. Didn't think I'd get whooped THAT quickly though. :P)

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

No, it's to 7 for one person, not 7 total. O.o

And thanks for voting guys.

(Knew I shoulda picked a better sig. Didn't think I'd get whooped THAT quickly though. B))

162194[/snapback]

Oh I see... First person to make it to seven. Yep... My bad. And hey, if that's the way it is, then you still got a chance :P Best of luck to you, because you both have great sigs.

(Just ignore me when I get all misunderstanding-like. I tend to confuse easily. Or is it that I tend to confuse others easily? Wait... ah, nevermind. I don't know...)

Gotta say Johnny - I love Starfox and it's a lot easier to read. Plus, the colors are nice and Saint Mike won't respond to my PM :P

Gotta say Johnny - I love Starfox and it's a lot easier to read. Plus, the colors are nice and Saint Mike won't respond to my PM :P

162208[/snapback]

Maybe that's because his warning level is so high. I don't know. Try IMing him on AIM or MSN or whatever you do.

I say Johnny as well... Saint Michael's is quite well brushed - if judged on backgrounds alone I'd vote for his. However, his render is too small (though well blended), and the text is just not good.Overall, because of that, I believe Johnny's looks better.