xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

1v1 Gaming Sig battle

Okay guys, now we're gonna do a real sig battle. I'm gonna post up the rules, you post up your sig, and then I'll make a new topic with mine, and the rest of the members can vote. Remember, this is a 1v1, and the first entry is what I'm battling. Okay, here goes.RULES:Size -- No larger than 450x250.Render -- Gaming.Animation -- None.Due -- ASAP.Other -- Popouts allowed, but within the size limit.The battle will be first to 7 votes. Good luck in advance.EDIT: Actually, to give more people a chance, for every entry, there will be another battle, k? So even if you're not the first one in, post yours up, and you can still have a different battle with me. I know I have plenty of sigs to battle with. :P

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

Alrighty guys, topics are obviously up. Nice sigs, and good luck. If there's any more challengers, by all means, feel free. ^-^