xisto Community
guangdian

How Many Hours A Day You Spend In Trap17 just let me know that your status

i'm just not sure of it for everyone.i just paid half hour per day evenly..i just wanna to buy a host but their always many many choice on interenet :P my friend has bought the host through Xisto - Web Hosting.com,but bad luck,we test it,the result is the speed of it not so good i think..

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Merging double posts.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I know that you are using online translator to post topics. So I'm assuming that you are asking how many hours per day each of us spend here. Looks like you are having some hard time keeping your hosting credits up...As you can tell, I am now hooked on TRAP 17. Whether I am at home or at work, my homepage is now set to TRAP 17. I can't get enough. It's hard to calculate how many hours. But I do know that whenever I am waiting at the airport, I am on TRAP. So figure I travel 4 times a week and there are 3 hours of lay-over...so at least 12 hours during my travel. Plus, about 4 hours on a nightly bases. So that's total of 40 hours per week I am logged into TRAP 17. ACK!!! I do have no life...Edit: clarified topic title by the topic starter.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

we should start a group of t17 abusers :P, i spend as much time as buffalo does 6 days out of the week. B)my name is saint-michael and im a t17 user B)anyways though i just spend enough time to post replys and or topics that peak my interest.

Hm...yes...Buffalo, you're quite the addict.I spend 3-4 hours on a day, at random times...I have my subscribed forums page (dating, graphics, staff) bookmarked, and I just check that for new posts every now and then. Occasionally I check the bottom for new topics/posts, but not too much.

I'm probably spending 3-6 hours a day with the exception of Sunday, but depending on whether any sports activities are going on I may not end up being on almost at all some days though.

i'm just not sure of it for everyone.

i just paid half hour per day evenly..

i just wanna to buy a host but their always many many choice on interenet B)

my friend has bought the host through Xisto - Web Hosting.com,but bad luck,we test it,the result is the speed of it not so good i think..

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Merging double posts.

161843[/snapback]

I stay from 8:30 am my time up to 6:00 pm in Xisto, sometimes I can't post due to work overload but Xisto website always active I can all those who shout and during my time reply to some post I know to share my ideas as well as to learn... I like this site not because of free hosting, just one of the reasons, but the things why I like Xisto because you learn a lot from others and gurantee that all informations shows in the forum are based on everyone's experience...:P how about you people??:?

7 days a week. I always stopped by Trap Seventeen to check where my credit stands. And I should say atleast one hour a day. As you know though I may stay for that much period posting on Xisto forums isn't easy. Since everyone well disciplined and post only useful stuffs if one has nothing to say about that particuar topic or thread there's no point replying to those. I'm very happy with Xisto as it is very stable and site up time is extremely good. I feel like I'm hosted on paid server, so I don't mind coming to the site forum and spend much time, its like I am earning to pay for my paid host.. hehe.

I go on Xisto at about 6am every morning (I have to get up that early for school) until about 6.45am. Then when I get home I'm on from about 6.30pm to 8pm, although doing other things at the same time. Its amazing how much time I manage to spen on here. I also spend about 4 hours on and off on Saturday, adding up to 15 and a quarter hours per week.

Wish I could spend that much time on Trap 17. I usually spend from about 30 minutes to 2 hours at best per day. Maybe I'll have some more free time soon and I'll add another hour or two to my average. I wouldn't say that I'm a total addict, but if there are topics/discussions that catch my eye, then I'm sure to spend more time here.

Edited by shigajet (see edit history)

Yes it is very difficult to typ in english i don't use a translator.The forum helps me also for my english grammar.Hmm...I spent the most hours of the day on trap27.From Monday to Friday i am online from 8 hour to 3 hour in the afternoon.That is a really much.Sometimes I go in the night.Then are much users online.That is pretty !!!But you know a good forum are always good users :P .

I guess you could say that I am one of those people that posts just enough to get by. Sometimes when I come here my brain just freezes and I can't think of a single thing to respond to any of the topics. I'd guess that I spend about 5 hours a week wandering aimlessly around here.

I am the same as shigajet, I spend about 30 minutes to 2 hours a day, but if i don't have much homework, or don't have work I can spend more. But usually 30 minutes is what I spend.

So that's total of 40 hours per week I am logged into TRAP 17. ACK!!! I do have no life...

161853[/snapback]

Being a moderator, I probably spend about the same amount of time perusing Xisto.

oh,,,~~ i'm just typing the word by my hand but not the online traslator..god..

161903[/snapback]

What's with the three commas and two tildes? Were you shaking or something when you were writing that? And if you can't type normally, then by all means use the translator. :P

Hm...yes...Buffalo, you're quite the addict.

I spend 3-4 hours on a day, at random times...I have my subscribed forums page (dating, graphics, staff) bookmarked, and I just check that for new posts every now and then. Occasionally I check the bottom for new topics/posts, but not too much.

161921[/snapback]

Hmm, maybe I should bookmark my favorite forums here, but I tend to view and answer in all of them.

I'm probably spending 3-6 hours a day with the exception of Sunday, but depending on whether any sports activities are going on I may not end up being on almost at all some days though.

161927[/snapback]

Yeah, and in those 3 - 6 hours, you make ridiculously huge posts. B)

Hmm... I just arrived here yesterday, but I think I spent 3-4 hours moseying around in the forum. Forum posting really gets addictive after a while. And plus, I learned A LOT just by reading others' posts here at Xisto!! :P *is very proud of herself*