xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Milk

Olive Des Olive A Magazine Cover

Hey guys. I've been sitting here on photoshop ALL night finishing this up. It's a magazine cover that I made out of my imagination, so it doesn't exist. Anyways, this entire project probably took me about 14-15 hours to finish...I'd really appreciate it if you guys would rate it out of ten, comparing it to a real life magazine. Btw, it's all done in Photoshop because I'm too poor to afford any 3d programs :P Click to full view...

Posted Image

I know it might be a bit hard to read the text...if you have any trouble, just ask. Any feedback is really appreciated.

...I'm sorry, what?

I'll give it a 7.5. If the left side text were a bit better (legible) it'd be an 8.5 or a 9.But regardless, nice job...impressive, especially for only PS.

everything else is good except the font, maye go smaller or choose a different font to go with it. 15 hours well psent on this design.9/10

Agh >_> I was hoping you all would disregard the text when rating/commenting as I already know it's really bad. >_> But thanks anyways.

Agh >_> I was hoping you all would disregard the text when rating/commenting as I already know it's really bad. >_> But thanks anyways.

161885[/snapback]

I gave you what my rating would be if the text were improved. :P

I gave you what my rating would be if the text were improved.  :P

Lol, I know. I was moreover hoping you'd just not say it >_> It makes me feel bad.

Lol, I know. I was moreover hoping you'd just not say it >_> It makes me feel bad.

161901[/snapback]

Haha, sorry, not too fond of lying.

Haha, sorry, not too fond of lying.

Lying? No no no! I never meant any such thing. I meant just not mention it at all because I mean, what's the point of critiquing if I already know what's wrong...?

Lying? No no no! I never meant any such thing. I meant just not mention it at all because I mean, what's the point of critiquing if I already know what's wrong...?

161935[/snapback]

Hm...good point.

But what if everything was wrong? It wouldn't be very nice just to not say anything. O.o

Hm...good point.

But what if everything was wrong? It wouldn't be very nice just to not say anything. O.o

>_> Yes, but how could everything be wrong? I was the one who made it. If I thought that everything was wrong, I wouldn't have posted it and I would have fixed everything that was wrong. If someone thinks that everything is wrong, then they simply have completely opposite tastes from me and therefore should just say something like, "It's not the type of style I like"...? There's always going to be a difference of opinion, but you know. >_>

>_> Yes, but how could everything be wrong? I was the one who made it. If I thought that everything was wrong, I wouldn't have posted it and I would have fixed everything that was wrong. If someone thinks that everything is wrong, then they simply have completely opposite tastes from me and therefore should just say something like, "It's not the type of style I like"...? There's always going to be a difference of opinion, but you know. >_>

161945[/snapback]

(Sensing a bit of rage.... :P )

Please don't kill me. I tend to be devil's advocate. B)

(Sensing a bit of rage....  :P )
Please don't kill me. I tend to be devil's advocate.  B)

o__O Rage? Jeez >_> Is this how I come off as a *BLEEP*? I even used emoticons B) Now I'm sad. ;_;

o__O Rage? Jeez >_> Is this how I come off as a *BLEEP*? I even used emoticons :P Now I'm sad. ;_;

161950[/snapback]

Now I'm confused. Can you explain what happened here?