xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Dragon Ball movie

Does anyone watch this show? It is about goku as a kid. Growing up with his grandpa gohon. (He names his son after his grandpa) Well what do you know about? Have any questions? Do you like it?Does anyone watch this show? It is about goku grown up. He has a kid (Gohon), I mentioned him in the dragon ball topic. He still has all his friends. His wife chichi always making gohon do his homework. Well what do you know about? Have any questions? Do you like it? Just post it all here.This is the newtest version. I try and watch it but it is very confusing. I would apprecaite it if somone would explain it to me. Also why is goku small now?

your talking about dragonball gt well since you missed the episode in which someone wish goku to be small and thus he is small and then everything falls apart from their.

Haha, I was watching random channels a couple of days ago, and I stumbled upon an episode of Dragon Ball on Cartoon Network. I have no idea what it was about, but I remember two characters were fighting Vegita and someone else.

I can tell you all about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT. I m makin now PHP Dagon Ball site with forum, downloads and many more. All Dragon Ball Fans send my a message and im gonna give you link for my site when it is gonna be finished. <_<

Posted Image

Now about this question. Goku is small in Dragon Ball GT because he and Trunks were arrest of evil scientist how want to steal they power and so they became small. Any other question ? :ph34r:

i really liked Dragon Ball Z. I would say it was the best out of all the other ones. I never really got into Dragon Ball, i didn't really find it that instresting. I started watching Dragon Ball GT but i have only seen a few and it looks pretty good from the episodes i have seen.

I don't know if you're talking abouy the GT version or Dragon Ball version.

Dragon Ball Version

But it was when years ago, Freeza decided to take over the Saiyan planet and take control over the Saiyans to destroy other planets. Then there is Bardock (Goku's father). Bardock was on one team and destroys this other planet. Unfortunately there was a surviving lifeform of that destroyed planet. That surviving lifeform curses Bardock with the ability to see his terrible future. The surviving lifeform (Tooro) is killed and Bardock goes back onto the Saiyan planet to recover. Shortly after, Kakarot (Goku) was born. Freeza starts thinking that the Saiyans can become a real threat if they all joined together.

As Bardock recovered he goes to catch up with his team mates on the planet but finds them dead. There was one surviving Saiyan who was found by Bardock which learns Freeza's plot. Freeza's henchment start ambushing Bardock, and yes, Bardock fights, but he can't concentrate with the visual of his son growing up. He destroys all henchment but one, who's name was Dodoria. Dodoria wipes out Bardock unfortunately...

Meanwhile, Kakarot was sent to earth to destroy it when he grows up. Bardock barely survives but decides to go to Planet Vegeta to warn the others about the plot. Huh, they take it as a joke. They begin to mock him. Bardock gets real angry too. In a flame of hate and rage...he flies toward Freeza's ship. Oh ho HO! Hundreds of henchment attack Bardock. He defeats them all but Freeza jumps out and laughs at him. Bardock gets so angry and charges up a ki ball. Freeza also charged up a ki ball, but one way stronger than Bardock's. Bardock, the planet Vegeta, and all henchment, were destroyed.

Bardock sees a vision one last time before his death. He sees his son growing up and encountering Freeza. He dies happily.

Thats when the Dragon Ball series is now here. I can't really tell much of it, but here goes.

Goku lands on Earth...and hits his head on some rocks. That made all of his thoughts about destroying earth and being a Saiyan disappear. An elder named Gohan finds Kakarot and finds he has no family. He declares Kakarot as his son and names him Goku.

They do stuff together, have fun, etc. Soon later, Goku's monkey-like tail has the ability to make Goku into a giant ape when he stares directly at the moonlight. Goku of course evolves into this giant ape and accidentally kills Gohan. And later on Goku is left with no home or family. Thats when Piccolo finds Goku and raises him.

I really can't continue the story from there.

The DBGT story

NOTE: This quote continues after the entire DBZ story.

10 years have passed since Goku and Uub left their friends and families to train in order to hone their skills to perfection. But Goku soon finds himself helpless against the mystical power of the Dragon balls and an accidental wish made by the devious Emperor Pilaf. His desire; that Goku once again become a child! Not daunted by this small setback, Goku, together with the new president of Capsule Corporation, Trunks, and his own granddaughter, Pan, blast off into the outer reaches of space in search of the mysterious Blackstar Dragon balls. But these Dragon balls have a fatal secret: if not collected within 1 year the planet on which the last wish was made will be destroyed. The current target: Mother Earth herself! With the Dragon balls scattered across the entire galaxy, the heroes stumble upon new friends, ferocious enemies, and extraordinary beings never encountered before. Dragon ball GT follows Goku?s search for the Dragon balls with the hope that he can be wished back into adulthood and that Earth might be spared.

Found from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

That is why Goku is small and still knows everyone etc.