xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Newest Sig this time no anti-alia

Yeah...the popout doesn't seem very effective this time. It just seems too...overboard. O.oThe bg has nice brushing, but I don't really like the colors, and the text is alright, but the pixel font is WAY out of place.This would be a completely awesome sig if the pixel text were gone, the bg colors were a little more appealing, and the popout wasn't so...popout.C'mon Mike, get with it man.

we must be having the same graphics block, :Pof course if you look outside the color the colors do fit pretty well, as they keep some of the original color of the renders.gotta love the abstract and grunge brushing

we must be having the same graphics block, B)

of course if you look outside the color the colors do fit pretty well, as they keep some of the original color of the renders.

gotta love the abstract and grunge brushing

161883[/snapback]

Meh. Oh, and btw, nice job on taking off the anti-aliasing. It's just too bad the pixel font itself doesn't fit with the rest of the sig. :P

This sig is very unusual and is not that common. Many sig makers try to make the sig look smooth, but Michael has chosen it to appear somewhat rougher than the usual sigs. This is not bad because it makes the sig stand out above the rest and styling -brushing of the background color is excellent too. My question is, have you made sig gift(s) for Dragonfly? lol.. Its good to see sig mater on the roll and action! Keep posting SM.

My question is, have you made sig gift(s) for Dragonfly? lol..

161970[/snapback]

Don't ask for sigs.

Earn them.

Might not be an exact quote, but you know what I mean. :P

Now to judge the sig...

I don't like the colors at all. It looks like poor-quality-comic-book colors.

2.9/5

I don't know... though I'm not all that crazy about the text working with the image, I do like the colours. They seem to work well with the image. Mind you, I'm not a sig maker by trade, so I might not be all that up to speed with what is 'in' at any given time, but I think it's an interesting looking image, and when I like something, I like it. Can't help that :P

i made the colors a little darker so light and dark colors blend in well and i took out my name and just left team beyond the grave

Posted Image

Much much better. The colors are better, and the text is better. Only thing left is the popout-ness, but meh...can't really fix that, I s'pose.