xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
downloadme

xbox 2

You can play some pc games now on your xbox if it is modified and you have the right program to read the disk.....Modifing your box is probably the best thing to do so that you can get great games at low prices..However any details on Xbox2? links or anything?

Actually recently microsoft released the information that XBOX Nexy (or whatever its called) will have reverse compatibility, so you can play all of the original XBOX games on it. It is actually going to be an amazing system from what I have seen on the internet. And it wont be just like buying another computer like the PS3 will be.

the bad news is that the xbox2 will not have a hard drive cause almost no 1 used much of it and it was a waste of money for microsoft so there not gonna have a hard drive but they ate gonna do what sony do and charge high prices for memory cards but a plus side of this is that the xbox 2 will be half the size of the first xbox (maybe even smaller)also the PS3 is probaly gonna use a new technolagy called blue laser disk this is a very powerful piece of technolagy there disks can hold over 70GB (roughly 74.56GB) while the disks currently use can only hold under 2GB (console disks)

Sony doesn't charge high prices for memory cards. I don't know where you're getting your memory cards from, but where I'm getting mine from, they're like 20 bucks for two, 8 Megabytes available on each of them. You guys must all be Playstation haters...lol :):)