xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Cardcaptor Sakura Render Premium Cut Render

Okay, I've been too lazy to do more comic renders lately, but a certain master of persuasion (my ex girlfriend) wanted me to make her a sig, and unfortunately, I could find any cardcaptor renders. So, of course, to please said master of persuasion, I had to go and cut my own. :P

So now that I'm done with that, I present it to you guys, to do, well, whatever it is you like to do with renders.

Posted Image

(You can also find it and the rest of my renders on my blog.)

Have fun guys.

Wah! I love it!! How long did the rendering take you? I doubt I'd ever have the patience to complete such a large scale project in Photoshop. (I used to have some kind of a fascination w/CCS a looong time ago =___=)

top notch render posted it at gamerenders yet?

161765[/snapback]

Yepyep.

You actually scanned that? Excellent quality!

161805[/snapback]

Scanned it? No, I cut it from it's original picture,

Wah! I love it!! How long did the rendering take you? I doubt I'd ever have the patience to complete such a large scale project in Photoshop.

(I used to have some kind of a fascination w/CCS a looong time ago =___=)

161808[/snapback]

Hah, it wasn't that long...that's a relatively easy one. Took about 5 minutes.

Wow nice Johnny. CCS is awesome... I'll be using this one sometime B)

161809[/snapback]

Sounds good. ^-^

So, thank you all. I'm pleased to serve. Even though I didn't really want to, I just love my ex to death. :P

Wow... Very very nice... I really wish I could do something like that. Too bad for me I don't have any program for it. >_> And yeah... CCS is good! B)

161936[/snapback]

I believe GIMP's a good free graphics program.

Ahh. I thought you cut it from the comic book or something, and then scanned it. My bad. :P

162043[/snapback]

B)

I believe GIMP's a good free graphics program.

:P

162134[/snapback]

Follow up on Johnny's response...a member by the name of "beeseven" uses the GIMP. You can ask him how good it is and stuff...

actually gimp is the worse program to use to do renders like ccs cuz of the major editing you have to do to them, some people are lucky and find ones that don't have to much detail in the background, of course those who do the well detailed ones got some time on theur hands.

actually gimp is the worse program to use to do renders like ccs cuz of the major editing you have to do to them, some people are lucky and find ones that don't have to much detail in the background, of course those who do the well detailed ones got some time on theur hands.

162502[/snapback]

Yepyep. Detailed renders take lots of time. You should see some of the Spawn ones I have lined up...that guy has so many chains and tears and stuff...JEEZ.

Any Spawn picture I have will take like, an hour and a half minimum. :P