xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guevara

How Many Computers Are There Where You Live

How many computers are there where you live  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I figured this would be a good time to ask this....so how many computers are there in your place ?include computers that might belong to roommates, siblings, etc...there are three where i live.

there's only one pc in our house and most of the time I'm the only one who uses it. My brother when he was still studying shared it with me but now it's all mine. It's nothing impressive, just a generic PC with normal accessories.

I have three computers in my house..1 very old (100Mhz, 32MB of memory and 1GB of disk space :D), another medium computer (1.7Ghz, 700MB of memory, 40GB of disk space) and the best one.. which is in my room :P (3.2Ghz, 1GB of memory and 160GB of diskspace)Looking at the computers configuration the value that most increased was surely the quantity of gigabytes on diskpace.. from 1GB to 160GB.. and now with raid arrays of disks, up to 800GB.... B)

Currently at home we have 4 computers (i for each of us) plus i have my old computer in the basement that i may end up reviving to make it a server ut i do not know.

I have two computers at my apartment.One very old Pentium MMX (133, I believe...it's a Toshiba model), with 64MB Ram and a 2GB hard drive...and it also has Windows ME. :P One relatively new Fujitsu FMV Biblo (celeron processor) that runs Windows XP, 256MB RAM and a 40GB hard drive.

There are 4 computers in my house.Mine - 2.60GHz proccessor, 80 gig hd and 256 DDR. It's an Emachine.My sisters - She used to have a temp computer in a shoebox, now she has school assigned laptop iMac G4.(she works for the district).My dad - No idea what he uses, but he has one.My mom and dad- Laptop, don't know what it's running or anything. But it's a pretty nice laptop.

We have a lot of old computers... very old. One iMac G3, One Unbranded 800mhz Computer, and an ancient 400mhz "thing." Our new computers are for business... homework... etc..It is a Dell Inspirion 5100 laptop. And even that is getting out of date.

We have 4, although only 1 is connected to the Internet as I don't know exactly how to set up a network and the equipment involved. Anyway, there is one about 4 years old used by the whole family, which is on the Internet. I have an old laptop running 98SE that I use for homework. We also have a Zenith something-or-other running 95 that is hardly ever used and an IBM Personal Computer MarkII that is never used except when I am really bored.

I have six computers in my house and three laptops. My three siblings get their own computers, and crappy 2002 Dells. Only the oldest gets internet though, the younger two would fill theirs up with virus'.My parents both get their own, brand new Dells, 2.8 ghz and a gig of ram. Both are hooked up to the internet.I used to have a crappy 2002 Dell, but I went and bought my own, 3.4 ghz celeron, and a gig of ram. Then we have the three laptops, they just sit around until we go out on a road trip or something, I don't know the models, but they're pretty decent.

1 Laptop for Personal Use1 Desktop for Personal Use1 Pocket PC 20031 Laptop for Work1 Windows Server running IIS & DNS1 Windows Server running DNS & Mail1 Slackware Server running Apache, Bind, FTP1 DirecTV Tivo with Sleeper's ISO installed (Networked)2 PS2's with the linux Kit (Networked)1 Desktop for the Kids to use1 Desktop for Guests to useSoon to install a Thin Client with Touch Screen for People at my front door. (I am Lazy)1 Cisco 831 DSL Router1 Cisco 1924 EN Switch1 Dell 2608 Giga Port Switch1 WAP from linksys W54AP (I think)Yes, this is all at my house.