xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guevara

Jeepers Creepers Best Horror Movie Ever go and answer the poll

What do you think of the movie Jeepers Creepers ?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi People,

I would like to start a hole wile a topic of these movie.I have seen this movie a year ago.And I think it is the best scary movie ever.I have watched it with my cousin.And even he liked , but he was scared of the movie.I have some reviews found on sites.I will now thell the story.And Jeepers Creepers 2 is already out.I will go and buy it from the DVD shop.

Some good thing of the movie :

The performances are solid, the cinematography is fine, and the direction is wonderful. The set pieces all look meticulously constructed and the effects are top-notch. The score is chilling and the soundtrack fits nicely. ... "Jeepers Creepers" is good fun for horror fans who want something different in their diet and are sick of all the "Scream" clones the theatrical market is flooded with.

Movie info:

Jeepers Creepers, which was released in 2001, established some basic facts about the winged monster, the most important being that it eats every 23rd spring for 23 days. This sequel, however, is not set in 2024 but on the last of the 23 days and parallels the events of the first film on the dreaded East 9 Highway in Poho County: On the same stretch of road, a bus carrying high school students returning home from a championship game become stranded when two tires on the vehicle blow out. It's not an accident but the work of the Creeper (Jonathan Breck), who then returns to the crippled bus to feast on its passengers. After the driver and coaches get picked off, the kids, like savory sardines in a tin box, are left to fend for themselves. The only clue they have as to what's going on is through cheerleader Minxie (Nicki Lynn Aycox), who has a dream in which Darry (Justin Long)--the lead character from the first film--warns her of the Creepers intentions. The group's only salvation is a local farmer (Ray Wise) looking to avenge his son's demise at the hands of the Creeper. Fraught with fright flick clichés, Jeepers Creepers 2 is not as intelligent as the first and the elements that made the original so compelling--the suspense, drama and the emotional investment in its characters--are definitely lacking in this sequel.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i'm sorry but i disagree totally with you,i think the movie sucks,that there is nothing scary about it and i honestly was expecting something better. i mean,i like horror movies but i really like to be scared and suprised by them and Jeepers Creepers didn't.

Haha that movie really bored me to death. Both of them by the way.The first one I saw in the cinema and the only thing wich kept me awake was the loud sounds and the second part I saw at home, during wich I fell asleep after 30mins. Nah, I even rather see those classics like Nightmare on Elmstreet before watching these two again.

Ok, I really disliked this movie for a few things. One, the plot line was horriable to follow. It jumped way too much around, especaily at the end. I felt the most of the characters where poorly done and undeveolped because of the plot line as well.The use sound score of "Jeepers Creepers" as the title and as a reaccuring theme has been done in plenty of other movies, which I'm not going to yell this movie is copy cat flick, but the movie did not use this techneqe very well in the movie. They used the song way too much for it to be effective during the movie.This is one of the few movies that I belive did not deserve a sequal at all, at least done by the same people. I did however like the idea they had for the monster, but it was so poorly exacuted that monsters greatness was destroyed.This is a prime canadate for my many reasons why I like older moives better then newer ones. Ok, I'm done on my rant and please excuse any spelling errors. <_<

First of all any movie called Jeepers Creepers is not going to be good....al the Halloween movies were scary as hell and to tell you the truth when i saw the Amityville Horror in theatres...the new one....it was one of the freakiest movies ever....something like 28 Days Later is better than Jeepers Creepers

I think best horror is The Fog. It isnt so scary, but it have great story.

Posted Image

Director John Carpenter creates an old-fashioned campfire ghost story with THE FOG. Antonio Bay, a quaint, small seaside town is celebrating the 100th anniversary of its founding. That night a heavy, mysterious fog rolls through the town and people begin to die in savage ways. Rumors of a secret as old as the town begin to surface and the people of Antonio Bay realize they are victims of long dead sailors who have come to revenge their own murders at the hands of the town's founding fathers. The townspeople can only wait for the fog to roll in and pray that they are not the next to die. Carpenter creates a chilling film with THE FOG and gets fine performances out of Adrienne Barbeau, Hal Holbrook, and the fog itself, which creeps and crawls around as if it were alive. The film elicits its scares out of what is not seen rather than what is, and Carpenter exploits that style perfectly. Vauge shapes move within the fog, while strange noises heard in the distance grow louder, and no one can say exactly what they are up against. THE FOG is one of Carpenter's earlier films and helped to establish his reputation as a master filmmaker.

Well, it definately isn't scary at all, and it really was just plain bad in execution. I have more of a scare watching old Frankenstein movies, and those are lowly in the scare-o-meter also. I've never beed really scared by horror movie, though. They all seem too fake for me to freak out.

I liked part of the plot and how the created all the face mask on the guy who played the horror dude, but in all I wasn't impressed how it was made at all. The whole skinning of the people and making like arts and crafts out of the teeth and body parts was pretty original seen in horror movies like this. But the second was was a bit better and in away it looked like that they were probably going to make a third one but it turned out that they weren't. This is like a children's horror movie not even my little cousins at the time of this movies released date came out they were not even impressed and said it was poopy lol and they liked those types of movies.

Yep sorry but this is perhaps the worst movie I have ever seen (closely followed by Darkness Falls). This film contains only one (very short scene) that I actually liked, the bit where the mask dude bites the guys tongue out, thats the single good point in this film, which quite frankly made me wish I could un watch it. The songs sweet though.

first time i saw the picture of the movie i thought it was just another b-movie, and it was. but it was entertaining! I Think the story is average, but the actors was very realistic. I think the special effects/makeup was extremely good, and it took 6 hours to get the Jeepers Creepers costume on, WOW It was A GOoD b-horror movie, but he lack of originality and the fact that the film loose the horror effect, it gets a 5-6 stars out of 10. My big question is.... when he "sleeps" in 13 years.. why not cut him up in a thousand pieces and burn every piece!or maybe the remains will have that "return of the living dead" effect...lol hehehhehe....This is a movie you have to rent, but not worth buying it !! =)

Jeeper Creepers movie numero uno was okay. The second one was probably over dramatic or was it the plot? lol. Maybe both. Its wasn't crappy but I've seen other crappier movies like Hostel which started out retarded. The first movie provided enough to know who and what the Jeeper Creepers does.