xisto Community
pensive-muse

How Not To Hook Up With A Girl. Awful dating/party experience.

For the longest time, I would spend my weekends at my cousin's house. One thing about their house on the weekend is that there's constantly partying, and always a lot of people there. My older brother (who was 23 at the time. I'm 16) took me, like usual. I was just hanging out with 2 of my cousins, and several of my younger cousin's friends. We were talking about school, and I said something about my highschool, when one of the guys, who was 16 like m, looks at me and says, "Wait a minute...you're in highschool?""Yes." I replied, a bit annoyed at being asked such a seemingly obvious question."No way! How old are you?"I then told him I was 16, to which he replies:"That's impossible! You guys are pulling my leg! She's got to be at least 27! Isn't she married to that other guy?"My jaw literally dropped. I assumed the other guy he was talking about was my 23-year-old brother. He was. Where does the date part come in? Well after he found out that I was his age, he started hitting on me and coming on to me way too strongly. Later I found out that he had been under the influence of pot the whole time. Needless to say, I was pretty disgusted.

That's disgusting, not only thinking you were married to your brother, but coming on to you like that after what he said. I hope no one ever gets involved with someone like that, and I hope, for your sake, STAY AWAY FROM HIM!. Meh people like that(whether under the influence or not) need to learn how to act properly. A little advice; if he starts calling you more, coming over more, and won't listen to you when you tell him to go away, call the police. (not to worry you) but it is an invastion of privacy and *trespacing?*. Get a restraining order. Guys like this should be avoided.Is he still doing it? Or was it just that night?

That's disgusting, not only thinking you were married to your brother, but coming on to you like that after what he said. I hope no one ever gets involved with someone like that, and I hope, for your sake, STAY AWAY FROM HIM!. Meh people like that(whether under the influence or not) need to learn how to act properly.

A little advice; if he starts calling you more, coming over more, and won't listen to you when you tell him to go away, call the police. (not to worry you) but it is an invastion of privacy and *trespacing?*. Get a restraining order. Guys like this should be avoided.

Is he still doing it? Or was it just that night?

161176[/snapback]

I've avoided him. If I know he's at my cousin's house, I just don't go. Luckily, he lives in a different city and I neglected to give him contact information. I've only seen him once since then, and he didn't really acnowledge me, which wasn't disapointing in the least. I think the biggest problem is that he's just immature. I was just totally blown away by the fact that he would actually flirt with someone that he'd previously thought was over a decade older than him and married to her brother. If I'd made that kind of mistake about someone, I wouldn't have the nerve to look them in the eye! My cousins couldn't believe he'd thought I was twenty-seven. Most people think I'm younger than I really am. He claimed it was because I sounded "smart and mature." That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I guess he thinks that all sixteen year olds function on his level.

Wow, that's pretty immature of him. Hmm, I'm glad you didn't give him any of that information. For future advise, only give that to boys you trust, lol(but I'm sure you already figured that out).I don't see how he can say you're a decade older by the way you act.. I'm 15 years old and I was told I act more mature then someone 2-3 years old then me...Does that mean I'm 27 years old? I think not!Just keep ignoring him! :P

she was getting hit on by a dude wasted on the maryjane after the fact that he though she was older and married to her brother (now thats wasted, anyone see european vacation) i would have ball busted him after that remark, just a nice swift kick so he couldn't produce anything :P

she was getting hit on by a dude wasted on the maryjane after the fact that he though she was older and married to her brother (now thats wasted, anyone see european vacation) i would have ball busted him after that remark, just a nice swift kick so he couldn't produce anything :P

161342[/snapback]

Oh. So he's a druggie. O.o

People are weird when they're doped up...just ignore them. O.o

You guys are all idiots thinking that weed is "dope". That's still messed up what that guy did, but I guarantee his use of cannabis had nothing to do with it, as it has less of an effect on your personality than alcohol does.-mj91

rules of party hookupsHow Not To Hook Up With A Girl.

I don't see the problem...He didn't hit on you until he found out that both of you were 16 and that you are in fact not married. That's a pretty normal reaction because he thought that you were married and 27, AKA clearly out of his league, so when he found out that you weren't, and that you were in fact a 16 year old and apparently attractive, clearly he would start hitting on you...Most heterosexual teenage boys would. It's not a big deal. And neither is weed

-reply by Rachel

she was getting hit on by a dude wasted on the maryjane after the fact that he though she was older and married to her brother (now thats wasted, anyone see european vacation) i would have ball busted him after that remark, just a nice swift kick so he couldn't produce anything

I echo this guys words...thats pretty silly man!

I would have beaten him until he didn't know his own name.

hi................... dont fear because im hre .i will teach you that how not hook with a girldo one thig that stop yalking to that girl to whom you are talking and then stop giviving them value to her . about whom you are thinkig or you feal that this girl may hook yuo up