xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HotArt

Mu Online mmorpg

It is MMORPG! It jus like Diablo, but hier is no so many functions just like in Diablo! Game is for free! It is intresting and cool! It is beutiful game I play it many hours! There are many private servers!Anybody play this game! if play then plzz tell where! ( i meen server) :P

Ahh so thats what the game is i saw it on a few sites even thought about getting it but i did not know what it was about mayb i will try it (tho i don't rly care for diablo that much)

MU is MMH&SG (Massive Multiplayer Hack & Slash Game). Just walking and killing :D Diablo got some kind of tradition at last. And better graphics. Even Diablo 1 got better climate then MU. --------------------Practice is when evrything is work but no one know why.Theory is when work nothing but evry one know why.Programmers join Practice with Theory - nothing work and no one know why :(

Hey, I really wanted to try this game like a year ago. I waited on my dialup internet to download the big file, and then!!! It didnt work!!! I was like... great. I must say it does look very good though. Im dissapointed I didnt get it to work. It looks beautamous! But yeah since I have never played I cannot really have any more input on this game! Have fun all!-BeyondEarth

LOL sounds like dial up is not the best way to play it (or when u got the game u did not get all the stuff to it lol) So this game is like Diablo 2??

mu is a hack and slah mmorpg, but it has interesting features too~like the swimming part~and yeah, its like diablo II too~ive played it for a short time and its specs are quite high so, i didnt last inthe game that long~