mood and

time are right.

2. Relax! Take a deep breath and let go of any

tension in your neck and shoulders.

3. Put your arms around the person you want to

kiss.

4. Start off with a normal kiss, not too firm,

not too

aggressive. Closing your eyes is optional.

5. In mid kiss, gently open your mouth and softly

nudge the other persons mouth open using your

tongue.

6. Again, not too aggressively, move your tongue

inside the other persons mouth and playfully

touch

their tongue.

7. Read the other persons body language, if they

seem tense or start to pull away, stop what you

are doing.

8. If they open their mouth more or otherwise

indicate they like the kiss, keep on doing what

you

have been only with a little more passion.

9. As the kissing gets going saliva build up can

be

a problem, don't forget to swallow.

10. Make sure you keep your tongues relaxed but

your lips tight (saliva again), you don't want

the

kiss to turn messy.

Tips:

1. Don't forget to breathe.

2. Since French Kissing is "wetter" than other

kinds of kissing it is a good idea to start with

dry

lips, don't lick them first.

3. If one of you have braces you can still French

Kiss, you just have to be more careful and not as

forceful when things get passionate.

4. If both of you wear braces you can still

French

Kiss, you just have to be very gentle and avoid

touching teeth.

5. French Kissing takes practice, but at least it

is

fun to practice this one!

=ADVICE=

If you are kissing someone, close your

eyes. It's not nice to stare!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Copied from http://babybear6978.bravehost.com/howtos.html Looks like you pasted from what I think was an email you received. You are getting a warning for not checking the facts before posting. Placed
tags. ALWAYS double check your facts especially when you received from an email. This topic belongs in Relationships not in General Talk.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

=ADVICE=

If you are kissing someone, close your

eyes. It's not nice to stare!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Copied from http://babybear6978.bravehost.com/howtos.html Looks like you pasted from what I think was an email you received. You are getting a warning for not checking the facts before posting. Placed
tags. ALWAYS double check your facts especially when you received from an email. This topic belongs in Relationships not in General Talk.

160856[/snapback]

Sorry People that i post such stupid things.And I will never do it such stupids.

Thank you , :P

Haha, that's nice to know, but when the time comes, I don't think I'm going to rely on some instructions babybear telling me how to do it. I'll rely on my instincts instead.

160974[/snapback]

Same here. Just go with the flow, and let your mouth go. :P

kinda funny. i have been doing that for quite some time now but i never knew that it originated from the french. it is really fun to kiss in that manner (and by the way, thats the kind of kis i love doing and my girl really loves it too). yea like you said, saliva build up can pose a problem.In my own case, we always have to stop after a few moments in order to breath and also swallow the saliva which have built up.my girl always has problems with breathing and thats why we always have to stop after a while. for me, i can breath during the process of the kiss.

In my own case, we always have to stop after a few moments in order to breath and also swallow the saliva which have built up.

163292[/snapback]

Dude, I understand, but you really don't have to go into detail. Now you have me picturing huge globs of saliva and...yeah....ew. :D

Dude, I understand, but you really don't have to go into detail. Now you have me picturing huge globs of saliva and...yeah....ew. :D

163297[/snapback]

Haha, my biology teacher told us about the amount of saliva exchanged during a French kiss. I have no idea if he's telling the truth or not though. :(

Have you ever french kissed someone, Brooks?

Haha, my biology teacher told us about the amount of saliva exchanged during a French kiss. I have no idea if he's telling the truth or not though. :D

Have you ever french kissed someone, Brooks?

163302[/snapback]

Why, yes, I HAVE, NGUYEN.

don't forget that if you got these instructions written on your hand or arm your going to ruin the mood and thus ruin the whole experiance, like in starwars "use the force", let go of the mind and let the lips do all the work and hands every now and then.

don't forget that if you got these instructions written on your hand or arm your going to ruin the mood and thus ruin the whole experiance, like in starwars "use the force", let go of the mind and let the lips do all the work and hands every now and then.

163572[/snapback]

Yeah, that's kinda what I mentioned at the beginning of the thread:

Haha, that's nice to know, but when the time comes, I don't think I'm going to rely on some instructions babybear telling me how to do it. I'll rely on my instincts instead.

Read first, Mike. Geez. :D

I've never French kissed...or kissed before. *cries*

I've never French kissed...or kissed before. *cries*

163629[/snapback]

Aren't you older than me too? That's quite sad, Nguyen.

@Mike -- Hands, sometimes? How exactly do you go about kissing with your hands? ;)

im not saying kissing with the hands im saying using the hands for the sensual massage to get it really going and hot hot hot. its all in the art of love, sond like chef on southpark, but serious though hands can be your ally or your friend you just go to know when and how to use them.SNLIL curious what did your teacher say about the siliva? cuz i don't remember filling buckets of it when i do it. its just a small amount from my experiance.

im not saying kissing with the hands im saying using the hands for the sensual massage to get it really going and hot hot hot.  its all in the art of love, sond like chef on southpark, but serious though hands can be your ally or your friend you just go to know when and how to use them.

SNLIL curious what did your teacher say about the siliva? cuz i don't remember filling buckets of it when i do it. its just a small amount from my experiance.

164413[/snapback]

Chef on South Park also talks/sings about chocolate salty balls just a BIT too much.