xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Gift For Hulunes

wow you have made a lot of gift sigs lol :D I like that color really muhc, but i dont like anime guys in almost every sig :P and this font could be little bit larger, maybe for 2px. but it is nice, i give you 4/5 for it B)

huh... i do like this one your gave which looks professional,thx :Pi should improve to get my design better later.hope to obtain your experience in designing through comunication. i appreciate your gifts libray(given or received) often as a learning way? maybe...good luck! :D

Uh-oh, that means there will be a sudden increase in sig gifts from Michael since you upped one. *stays on alert*Anyway, I love this one. I love the background, the brushing, the diagonal scanlines, the render, the blending, and how the render blends perfectly with the background. Simply superb.By the way, who's the character?

wow you have made a lot of gift sigs lol  :D

I like that color really muhc, but i dont like anime guys in almost every sig  :P

and this font could be little bit larger, maybe for 2px. but it is nice, i give you 4/5 for it  B)

160866[/snapback]

Heh, I like anime. B)

The font...meh, I didn't like how it looked when it was bigger.

But thanks for the suggestions. ^-^

huh... i do like this one your gave which looks professional,thx B)

i should improve to get my design better later.

hope to obtain your experience in designing through comunication.

i appreciate your gifts libray(given or received) often as a learning way? maybe...good luck! B)

160877[/snapback]

Hm....thank you. ^-^ Glad you like it.

Uh-oh, that means there will be a sudden increase in sig gifts from Michael since you upped one. *stays on alert*

Anyway, I love this one. I love the background, the brushing, the diagonal scanlines, the render, the blending, and how the render blends perfectly with the background. Simply superb.

By the way, who's the character?

160973[/snapback]

Heh, yup, Saint Mike will be along soon, I'm sure.

The two guys are from a game called Fire Emblem...I have the rom for the GBA version on here somewhere. B)

Thanks though. Glad YOU like it too. :D

The two guys are from a game called Fire Emblem...I have the rom for the GBA version on here somewhere. :P

161038[/snapback]

Be sure to delete it after 24 hours. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Be sure to delete it after 24 hours. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

161041[/snapback]

*ahem* Right, 24 hours, of course...that's what us responsible upstanding citizens do. :P

well i would do more but im burned out right now, ***gasps*** as usually johnny numero uno.

well i would do more but im burned out right now, ***gasps*** as usually johnny numero uno.

161306[/snapback]

Nah...yo soy numero tres mil cuatro cientos cuarenta y seis, mi amigo.

Oh yeah. Spanish II paid off bigtime on that one. :P

on which website is that, in which you claim that number of 3446, (gamerenders.com)Le arquearon abajo al dios de los sig los seres humanos humildes :PB) B) :D

on which website is that, in which you claim that number of 3446, (gamerenders.com)

Le arquearon abajo al dios de los sig los seres humanos humildes :PB) B) :D

161329[/snapback]

'twas a joke, 'o master of the sig. Everyone knows I'm actually number 17. B)