xisto Community
wreack

C.s Source Tweaks And Tips improve fps and performance

Hello everybody, my name is "WreacK" and i?ve played counter strike for quite some time now. I live in Argentina and i am a 25 years old dude. And my idea with this post is to give you tips ands usefull commands to tweak your css to improve performance, gain fps and even have a better aim. I will periodically add replies to my own thread with more tips.So, to start from the beginning here are the commnads you should use to optimize the game according for your connection. This commands should be inserted in the game console ( if you dont know how to acces the console, ask me i?ll tell you how). Ok, here we go:56k rate 3000 cl_cmdrate 15 cl_updaterate 10 cl_rate 9999 cl_cmdbackup 2 _ 112k rate 6000 cl_cmdrate 20 cl_updaterate 15 cl_rate 9999 cl_cmdbackup 2 _ 256k rate 9000 cl_cmdrate 25 cl_updaterate 20 cl_rate 9999 cl_cmdbackup 2 _ 384k rate 15000 cl_cmdrate 30 cl_updaterate 25 cl_rate 9999 *OR* 15000 cl_cmdbackup 2 _ 512k rate 17000 cl_cmdrate 35 cl_updaterate 30 cl_rate 9999 *OR* 17000 cl_cmdbackup 2 _ 768k rate 20000 cl_cmdrate 40 cl_updaterate 35 cl_rate 9999 *OR* 20000 cl_cmdbackup 2 _ 1MB+ rate 23000 cl_cmdrate 45 cl_updaterate 40 cl_rate 9999 *OR* 23000 cl_cmdbackup 2 I hope this helps you.See you guys for my next tip.

This is the list of commands that I used when was adjusting Counter-Strike Source for my computer, which is not so new :D (AMD Athlon XP2000+, 512MB RAM, MSI GF4 Ti4200 128Mb)mat_specular 0mat_bloom 0mat_bumpmap 0Commands that take a load off the GPU and uses some more of your CPU strenth. Only use these if your CPU supports[when you start up source it should tell you which of these your CPU can handle.r_3dnow 1r_mmx 1r_sse 1r_sse2 1These commands below allow you to see hits better as blood will be seen flying out.cl_show_bloodspray 1violence_agibs 1violence_hgibs 1violence_hblood 1violence_ablood 1DirectX commands.K, there is ALOT of misconceptions about what to put your directX to. Alot of people say always put it on dx7 for best fps.This is mostly wrong.The best DX level for you is whatever is the defualt type for your videocard with the only exceptions being the FX geforce series[use 8.1 instead of 9]If you are running an radeon 8500 use dx8 geforce4mx use dx7 and so forth.Cvars for dxlevel aremat_dxlevel 90mat_dxlevel 81mat_dxlevel 80mat_dxlevel 70For those who want the best fps and don't care about the game looking "good" then use these for nice FPS boost.when I use these I can push my fps to 100 and have it locked there except in extreme conditions[32player pubs on some maps] Will make your game look like crap however.mat_picmip 2mat_mipmaptextures 0r_lod 5For those who want best registration thats how par with 1.6 use these. Dispite what alot of people have been posting. DO NOT USE INTERPOLATE 0 it is now considered an exploit. I'll explain in a later post why.cl_interpolate 1cl_interp 0.01cl_updaterate 100cl_smooth 0Random stuff that everybody should use just becausecl_downloadfilter nosounds>doesn't allow servers to make you download abunch of custom sounds. handy for pubbers.cl_c4dynamiclight 1>Makes the bomb light flash brighter and makes it easier to tell where exactly the bomb is planted.jpeg_quality 100 In the end I got appr 40-60FPS, which is not that bad for an avarge computer!

Where i shouldt enter these code? I am new in games, specialy css and i don't know anything about game console

191252[/snapback]

When u enter server, press the key under "esc" button... or if u don't know where is "esc" button, then press the button next to "1" ( It is not 2, press the one on the left side :P )

Anyway, I have an question... I am playing CS for a while, but still there are some misteries for me, specially about FPS... Anway, I have better configuration at home then netcafe where I play CS on LAN and there, I have 99 FPS constantly, at home I have have something like 70 or so... I know command, fps_max, and I put it on 101, but still no results... I have an 17 inchs flat monitor and if there's something with it, it is not problem, cuz I setted refresh rate on 85 ( Someone said to me that fps also depends on refresh rate... honestly, I think it has no sense, but anyway I setted it on 85... )

Is there any other command which i should type to have an 99 FPS... ?

I am talking about CS 1.5 and 1.6... Thx in advance...

I also have some counter strike suggestion or tweaks for counter strike that will lower your ping and also will enhance it performance online,Open up the console using ~ button of you keyboard,And enter the folloeing commands- fastsprites "2" cl_cmdrate "40" rate "10000" hud_fastswitch "1" I use this much onlyAnd do not forgot to turn of the Cd music also, disable microphone if you are not using it , That it that will do it. And i also recommend keeping short cut keys for granades and flashbangs also.OK bye

These are some pretty usefull tweaks :(>> sakalFrames Per Second are determined by computer hardware and software running in the background, try to close all programs, and if you still don't have the FPS you want you can buy a new video card or more ram, maybe a new processor. But 70 FPS in a game is quite nice and I wouldn't see any reason for trying to go higher than that.

Not sure where to post this, but I'm having a problem with CSS and hope someone can help.I can get into a server and play. All is greatUNTILFor some reason my internet isn't the best, and i loose my connection for about 30-60 seconds. This isn't too bad, I've learned to live with it.My problem is: When i come back from being lagged out....all the people (sprites? skins?) seem to disappear. All I see is the arena I am playin in, and a bunch of weapons that seem to just float around. The game still works, if i shoot at the floating guns, the people holding them die. Any ideas?

Woow thanks for this, I play CS:S daily and I love it but sometimes it does lagg abit, even with my 1,5mbit connection.

Right, this is my config, that I started, currently @ 15 kb and boosts fps by around 40-50. Also, for further fps increase, head to to "Tweakhound" and follow the steps.So this is the config. Paste into notepad and save the file as "autoexec.cfg" and put it in your ".cfg" folder.// Burgins 1337 FPS Config! // Updated for new season by BurgiN// Updated 01/23/07 - Added misc settings section//_Set Netcode vars_cl_cmdrate "101"cl_interp "0.01"cl_interpolate "1"cl_lagcomp_errorcheck "0" // Disables lagcompensation error checking, only needed if you're having any registration/loss/choke problems. cl_lagcompensation "1"cl_smooth "1"cl_updaterate "101"rate "25000"//_Set MP vars_mp_decals "0" // How many player sprays will be shown.//_Set Client vars_cl_drawmonitors "0" // Disables the rendering of ingame "monitors" which contain 3d rendered images.cl_ejectbrass "0" // Disables brass ejectioncl_forcepreload "1" // Forces the game to load all texture and model information into memory on map load.cl_phys_props_enable "1" // Enables phsyics props.cl_phys_props_max "50" // Maximum amount of physics props allowed.cl_ragdoll_physics_enable "0" // Disables ragdoll.cl_restrict_server_commands "0" // Compatible/needed with serverpluginscl_show_splashes "0" // Disables water splashes.//_Set Render vars_r_3dsky "0" // Disables the rendering of 3d sky boxes.r_decal_cullsize "9999" // Any decals under this size are not rendered.r_decals "0" // Disables decals.r_drawbatchdecals "1" // Enables the rendering of decals in batch.r_drawdetailprops "1" // Enables the rendering of detail props.r_drawflecks "0" // Disables the sparks and dirt from bullet impacts.r_drawmodeldecals "0" // Models decals (I.e. blood).r_eyes "0" // Disables eyes in models.r_lod "-1" // Different level of details on models. -1 = Variable at distance. 0 = None. 1 = Minor. to = Less minor.r_modellodscale "1.0" // The transitioning power of LOD.r_occlusion "0" // Enables the Model Occlusion system.r_propsmaxdist "100" // Max distance at which props are rendered.r_renderoverlayfragment "0"r_rootlod "to" // Base lod of the model in the memory.r_shadowmaxrendered "32" // Max shadows the game will render.r_shadowrendertotexture "1" // Rendered the shadow texture causing it to match the player model.r_shadows "1" // Enables shadows (Change be disabled for additional performance.)r_teeth "0" // Disables teeth in models.r_waterdrawreflection "0" // Disables the rendering of water reflections.r_waterforceexpensive "0" // Forces cheap water.gl_clear "0" // Disables the gl_clear convariable.props_break_max_pieces "0" // Disables prop fragmenting//_Set Materials vars_mat_antialias "0" // Disables the use of multisampling to smooth out edges.mat_bumpmap "0" // Disables bump mapping.mat_clipz "0" // Disables optimized Z-Buffer rendering.mat_compressedtextures "1" // Disables texture compression. Users with low amounts of system memory should turn this on.mat_disable_bloom "1" // Disables bloom effects.mat_hdr_enabled "0" // Disables HDR.mat_hdr_level "0" // Double Disables HDR.mat_mipmaptextures "1" // Enables the use of mipmapping to make textures look smooth.mat_monitorgamma "1.6" // Lower the number the brighter the screen. Only works in fullscreen.mat_picmip "to" // Changes the resolutions of textures when they're loaded into memory. May improve FPS on graphics cards with low memory sizes.mat_reducefillrate "1" // Reduces the fillrate when the game is run in DXLevel 8.mat_specular "0" // Disables Specularity on objects.mat_trilinear "0" // Disables the use of Trilinear mipmapping.mat_wateroverlaysize "8" // Sets the resolution of water distortion. Must be multiple of 8.//_Set Violence vars_violence_ablood "1"violence_agibs "1"violence_hblood "1"violence_hgibs "1"//_Set HUD vars_hud_centerid "1" // Centers player IDsnet_graph "3" // Enables net_graph (Required in SS round) net_graphpos "to" // Adjusts netgraph position-set between 1 and 3. //_Set Misc settings_cl_downloadfilter "nosounds" // Disables annoying pub sound downloadsfps_max "101" // Caps framerate. Set to max monitor refresh rate + 1.jpeg_quality "100" // High quality screenshotsclearecho _Casey's Config v2 (CAL compliant) loaded_cl_righthand "1"cl_rumblescale "1.0"cl_debugrumble "0"cl_team "582289"cl_class "default"cl_detail_max_sway "5"cl_detail_avoid_radius "64"cl_detail_avoid_force "0.4"cl_detail_avoid_recover_speed "0.25"cl_chatfilters "31"cc_linger_time "1.0"cc_predisplay_time "0.25"cc_subtitles "0"cc_lang ""crosshair "1"cl_observercrosshair "1"cam_snapto "0"cam_idealyaw "90"cam_idealpitch "0"cam_idealdist "64"c_maxpitch "90"c_minpitch "0"c_maxyaw "135"c_minyaw "-135"c_maxdistance "200"c_mindistance "30"c_orthowidth "100"c_orthoheight "100"joy_name "joystick"joy_forwardthreshold "0.15"joy_sidethreshold "0.15"joy_pitchthreshold "0.15"joy_yawthreshold "0.15"joy_forwardsensitivity "-1"joy_sidesensitivity "1"joy_pitchsensitivity "1"joy_yawsensitivity "-1"joy_response_move "1"joy_response_look "0"joy_lowend "1"joy_lowmap "1"joy_accelscale "0.6"joy_autoaimdampenrange "0"joy_autoaimdampen "0"joy_diagonalpov "0"joy_display_input "0"cl_upspeed "320"cl_forwardspeed "400"cl_backspeed "400"lookspring "0"lookstrafe "0"joystick "0"m_pitch "0.022"m_filter "0"sensitivity "3.0"m_side "0.8"m_yaw "0.022"m_forward "1"m_customaccel "0"m_customaccel_scale "0.04"m_customaccel_max "0"m_customaccel_exponent "1"m_mouseaccel1 "0"m_mouseaccel2 "0"m_mousespeed "1"cl_mouselook "1"cl_idealpitchscale "0.8"net_graph "0"net_scale "5"net_graphpos "1"net_graphsolid "1"voice_modenable "1"hud_fastswitch "1"muzzleflash_light "1"cl_buy_favorite_quiet "1"cl_buy_favorite_nowarn "0"cl_autowepswitch "0"cl_autohelp "1"cl_radartype "0"cl_radaralpha "200"cl_locationalpha "150"cl_crosshairusealpha "1"cl_radar_locked "0"overview_preferred_mode "0"overview_preferred_view_size "600"hud_classautokill "1"overview_health "1"overview_names "1"overview_tracks "1"overview_locked "1"overview_alpha "1.0"spec_scoreboard "0"cl_spec_mode "4"commentary_firstrun "0"scene_showfaceto "0"ai_report_task_timings_on_limit "0"ai_think_limit_label "0"npc_height_adjust "1"sv_pvsskipanimation "1"scene_showlook "0"scene_showmoveto "0"commentary "0"xbox_throttlebias "100"xbox_throttlespoof "200"xbox_autothrottle "1"func_break_max_pieces "15"suitvolume "0.25"sv_noclipaccelerate "5"sv_noclipspeed "5"sv_specaccelerate "5"sv_specspeed "3"sv_specnoclip "1"sv_skyname "sky_day01_01"sv_backspeed "0.6"joy_wingmanwarrior_centerhack "0"joy_axisbutton_threshold "0.3"voice_forcemicrecord "1"voice_enable "1"voice_scale "1"snd_duckerthreshold "0.15"snd_duckerreleasetime "to.5"snd_duckerattacktime "0.5"snd_ducktovolume "0.55"adsp_debug "0"dsp_dist_max "1440.0"dsp_dist_min "0.0"snd_mixahead "0.1"snd_musicvolume "1.0"volume "1"snd_pitchquality "1"snd_digital_surround "0"vprof_warningmsec "10"vprof_unaccounted_limit "0.3"vprof_verbose "1"vprof_graphheight "256"vprof_graphwidth "512"texture_budget_background_alpha "128"texture_budget_panel_bottom_of_history_fraction ".25"texture_budget_panel_height "284"texture_budget_panel_width "512"texture_budget_panel_y "450"texture_budget_panel_x "0"budget_panel_height "1"budget_panel_width "1"budget_panel_y "50"budget_panel_x "0"budget_background_alpha "1"budget_bargraph_range_ms "16.6666666667"budget_panel_bottom_of_history_fraction ".1"budget_history_range_ms "66.666666667"budget_history_numsamplesvisible "1"budget_show_history "1"budget_show_averages "0"budget_show_peaks "1"budget_averages_window "1"budget_peaks_window "1"budget_bargraph_background_alpha "1"r_gamma "0.5"sv_forcepreload "1"sv_voiceenable "1"sv_logbans "0"sv_log_onefile "0"sv_logecho "1"sv_logflush "0"sv_logfile "1"sv_logsdir "logs"dsp_enhance_stereo "0"dsp_volume "1.0"dsp_slow_cpu "1"cl_allowupload "1"mp_decals "50"r_drawmodelstatsoverlaymax "1.5"r_drawmodelstatsoverlaymin "0.1"r_ambientfactor "5"r_ambientfraction "0.1"r_ambientmin "0.3"r_ambientboost "1"r_eyesize "0"r_eyeshift_z "0"r_eyeshift_y "0"r_eyeshift_x "0"r_eyemove "0"r_eyegloss "0"skill "1"closecaption "0"con_enable "1"cl_downloadfilter "nosounds"cl_allowdownload "0"cl_forcepreload "1"cl_soundfile "sound/player/jingle.wav"cl_logofile "materials/vgui/logos/Spray_bullseye.vtf"cl_timeout "30"cl_showpluginmessages "1"tv_nochat "0"sv_unlockedchapters "1"cl_updaterate "100"cl_cmdrate "100"bgmvolume "0"net_graph 3r_eyes 0r_teeth 0r_shadows 0// materials stuffjpeg_quality 90fps_max 100 mat_dxlevel 80 mat_picmip to mat_clipz 0 mat_filterlightmaps 1 mat_compressedtextures 1 mat_vsync 0 mat_hdr_enabled 0mat_hdr_level 0mat_disable_bloom 1mat_fastnobump 1mat_fastspecular 1mat_specular 0 mat_bumpmap 0mat_colorcorrection 0mat_forceaniso 0 mat_reducefillrate 1mat_antialias 0mat_bloomscale 0mat_wateroverlaysize 16mat_showlightmapcomponent 0mat_parallaxmap 0mat_forcehardwaresync 0mat_forcemanagedtextureintohardware 0mat_debugdepth 0mat_debugdepthmode 0mat_monitorgamma 1.9mat_trilinear 0sv_cheats 1// other stuffcl_ejectbrass 0r_modellodscale 0r_renderoverlayfragment 0cl_phys_props_enable 0cl_show_splashes 0 cl_ragdoll_collide 0 cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 0cl_min_t 3cl_min_ct 1cl_minmodels 1cl_forcepreload 1cl_downloadfilter allcl_c4dynamiclight 0cl_ejectbrass 0 cl_radaralpha 255 cl_locationalpha 255 cl_radar_locked 0cl_drawmonitors 0 cl_wpn_sway_interp 0cl_righthand 1cl_team defaultcl_class defaultcl_detail_max_sway 5cl_detail_avoid_radius 64cl_detail_avoid_force 0.4cl_detail_avoid_recover_speed 0.25cl_observercrosshair 1cl_autowepswitch 0rope_smooth_minwidth 0rope_smooth_minalpha 0rope_smooth_maxalphawidth 0rope_smooth_maxalpha 0 rope_smooth_enlarge 0rope_smooth 0 rope_wind_dist 0rope_subdiv 0 rope_shake 0 rope_averagelight 0rope_smooth 0rope_collide 0sv_cheats 1// r_ stuffr_rootlod 3r_lod 5 r_WaterDrawReflection 0r_waterdrawrefraction 0r_waterforceexpensive 0r_waterforcereflectentities 0r_cheapwaterend 1r_cheapwaterstart 1r_ForceWaterLeaf 0r_worldlights tor_renderoverlayfragment 0r_occlusion 0r_decals 1r_decal_cullsize 1 r_drawflecks 0r_avglight -1r_lightaverage 0r_dynamic 0r_worldlightmin 0r_maxdlights 0r_PhysPropStaticLighting 0r_spray_lifetime 1r_dopixelvisibility 0r_decal_cullsize 1 r_drawmodelstatsoverlaymax 1.5r_drawmodelstatsoverlaymin 0.1r_drawbatchdecals 0r_modellodscale 1r_maxmodeldecal 25r_flex 0r_sse 1r_sse2 1r_mmx 1r_3dnow 1r_3dsky 0r_teeth 0r_eyes 0r_eyesize 0r_eyeshift_z 0r_eyeshift_y 0r_eyeshift_x 0r_eyemove 0r_eyegloss 0r_eyeglintlodpixels 0r_ambientfactor 5r_ambientfraction 0.1r_ambientmin 0.3r_ambientboost 1sv_cheats 1// blood detailsviolence_agibs 1violence_hgibs 1violence_hblood 1violence_ablood 1sv_cheats 1// shadow stuffr_shadows 0 r_shadowrendertotexture 0r_shadowmaxrendered 0 sv_cheats 1// texture_budget stufftexture_budget_background_alpha 128texture_budget_panel_bottom_of_history_fraction .25texture_budget_panel_height 284texture_budget_panel_width 512texture_budget_panel_y 450texture_budget_panel_x 0budget_panel_height 384budget_panel_width 512budget_panel_y 50budget_panel_x 0budget_background_alpha 128budget_bargraph_range_ms 16.6666666667budget_panel_bottom_of_history_fraction .25budget_history_range_ms 66.666666667budget_history_numsamplesvisible 100budget_show_history 0budget_show_averages 0budget_show_peaks 1budget_averages_window 30budget_peaks_window 30budget_bargraph_background_alpha 128sv_cheats 1// vprof stuffvprof_graph 0vprof 0vprof_cachemiss 0vprof_cachemiss_on 0vprof_verbose 1vprof_warningmsec 10vprof_unaccounted_limit 0.3vprof_verbose 0vprof_graphheight 256vprof_graphwidth 512sv_cheats 1// sound stuffvolume 0.75room_type 0snd_mixahead 0.1snd_musicvolume 0.0snd_musicvolume 0.0snd_digital_surround 0 snd_surround_speakers 0 snd_pitchquality tosnd_digital_surround 0dsp_water 14dsp_slow_cpu 0 dsp_enhance_stereo 1 dsp_mix_max 0.9dsp_mix_max 0.9dsp_volume 1dsp_room 0 snd_duckerthreshold 0.15snd_duckerreleasetime to.5snd_duckerattacktime 0.5snd_ducktovolume 0.55voice_forcemicrecord 1voice_enable 1voice_scale 0.730000sv_cheats 1// overview stuffoverview_health 1overview_names 1overview_tracks 1overview_locked 1overview_alpha 1.0overview_preferred_mode 1overview_preferred_view_size 600scene_showlook 0scene_showmoveto 0scene_showfaceto 0spec_scoreboard 0cl_spec_mode 3sv_cheats 1// closecaption stuffclosecaption 0cc_linger_time 1.0cc_predisplay_time 0.25cc_subtitles 0cc_lang ""c_maxpitch 90c_minpitch 0c_maxyaw 135c_minyaw -135c_maxdistance 200c_mindistance 30c_orthowidth 100c_orthoheight 100commentary 0commentary_firstrun 0sv_cheats 1// cam stuffcam_snapto 0cam_idealyaw 0cam_idealpitch 0cam_idealdist 64sv_cheats 0mat_dxlevel -70r_3dnow 0r_mmx 0r_sse 0r_sse2 0cl_show_bloodspray 0violence_agibs 0violence_hgibs 0violence_hblood 0violence_ablood 0mat_picmip tomat_mipmaptextures 0r_lod 5cl_interpolate 1cl_interp 0.01cl_updaterate 100cl_smooth 0If there is anything that could be changed or is useless in this config and is not allowed on servers, please tell me as I need this to be most effective config ever made and with less useless rubbish in there that has no fps increase.Hope it works for you.Thanks.-BurgiN

Right, this is my config, that I started, currently @ 15 kb and boosts fps by around 40-50. Also, for further fps increase, head to to "Tweakhound" and follow the steps.So this is the config. Paste into notepad and save the file as "autoexec.cfg" and put it in your ".cfg" folder.// Burgins 1337 FPS Config! // Updated for new season by BurgiN// Updated 01/23/07 - Added misc settings section//_Set Netcode vars_cl_cmdrate "101"cl_interp "0.01"cl_interpolate "1"cl_lagcomp_errorcheck "0" // Disables lagcompensation error checking, only needed if you're having any registration/loss/choke problems. cl_lagcompensation "1"cl_smooth "1"cl_updaterate "101"rate "25000"//_Set MP vars_mp_decals "0" // How many player sprays will be shown.//_Set Client vars_cl_drawmonitors "0" // Disables the rendering of ingame "monitors" which contain 3d rendered images.cl_ejectbrass "0" // Disables brass ejectioncl_forcepreload "1" // Forces the game to load all texture and model information into memory on map load.cl_phys_props_enable "1" // Enables phsyics props.cl_phys_props_max "50" // Maximum amount of physics props allowed.cl_ragdoll_physics_enable "0" // Disables ragdoll.cl_restrict_server_commands "0" // Compatible/needed with serverpluginscl_show_splashes "0" // Disables water splashes.//_Set Render vars_r_3dsky "0" // Disables the rendering of 3d sky boxes.r_decal_cullsize "9999" // Any decals under this size are not rendered.r_decals "0" // Disables decals.r_drawbatchdecals "1" // Enables the rendering of decals in batch.r_drawdetailprops "1" // Enables the rendering of detail props.r_drawflecks "0" // Disables the sparks and dirt from bullet impacts.r_drawmodeldecals "0" // Models decals (I.e. blood).r_eyes "0" // Disables eyes in models.r_lod "-1" // Different level of details on models. -1 = Variable at distance. 0 = None. 1 = Minor. to = Less minor.r_modellodscale "1.0" // The transitioning power of LOD.r_occlusion "0" // Enables the Model Occlusion system.r_propsmaxdist "100" // Max distance at which props are rendered.r_renderoverlayfragment "0"r_rootlod "to" // Base lod of the model in the memory.r_shadowmaxrendered "32" // Max shadows the game will render.r_shadowrendertotexture "1" // Rendered the shadow texture causing it to match the player model.r_shadows "1" // Enables shadows (Change be disabled for additional performance.)r_teeth "0" // Disables teeth in models.r_waterdrawreflection "0" // Disables the rendering of water reflections.r_waterforceexpensive "0" // Forces cheap water.gl_clear "0" // Disables the gl_clear convariable.props_break_max_pieces "0" // Disables prop fragmenting//_Set Materials vars_mat_antialias "0" // Disables the use of multisampling to smooth out edges.mat_bumpmap "0" // Disables bump mapping.mat_clipz "0" // Disables optimized Z-Buffer rendering.mat_compressedtextures "1" // Disables texture compression. Users with low amounts of system memory should turn this on.mat_disable_bloom "1" // Disables bloom effects.mat_hdr_enabled "0" // Disables HDR.mat_hdr_level "0" // Double Disables HDR.mat_mipmaptextures "1" // Enables the use of mipmapping to make textures look smooth.mat_monitorgamma "1.6" // Lower the number the brighter the screen. Only works in fullscreen.mat_picmip "to" // Changes the resolutions of textures when they're loaded into memory. May improve FPS on graphics cards with low memory sizes.mat_reducefillrate "1" // Reduces the fillrate when the game is run in DXLevel 8.mat_specular "0" // Disables Specularity on objects.mat_trilinear "0" // Disables the use of Trilinear mipmapping.mat_wateroverlaysize "8" // Sets the resolution of water distortion. Must be multiple of 8.//_Set Violence vars_violence_ablood "1"violence_agibs "1"violence_hblood "1"violence_hgibs "1"//_Set HUD vars_hud_centerid "1" // Centers player IDsnet_graph "3" // Enables net_graph (Required in SS round) net_graphpos "to" // Adjusts netgraph position-set between 1 and 3. //_Set Misc settings_cl_downloadfilter "nosounds" // Disables annoying pub sound downloadsfps_max "101" // Caps framerate. Set to max monitor refresh rate + 1.jpeg_quality "100" // High quality screenshotsclearecho _Casey's Config v2 (CAL compliant) loaded_cl_righthand "1"cl_rumblescale "1.0"cl_debugrumble "0"cl_team "582289"cl_class "default"cl_detail_max_sway "5"cl_detail_avoid_radius "64"cl_detail_avoid_force "0.4"cl_detail_avoid_recover_speed "0.25"cl_chatfilters "31"cc_linger_time "1.0"cc_predisplay_time "0.25"cc_subtitles "0"cc_lang ""crosshair "1"cl_observercrosshair "1"cam_snapto "0"cam_idealyaw "90"cam_idealpitch "0"cam_idealdist "64"c_maxpitch "90"c_minpitch "0"c_maxyaw "135"c_minyaw "-135"c_maxdistance "200"c_mindistance "30"c_orthowidth "100"c_orthoheight "100"joy_name "joystick"joy_forwardthreshold "0.15"joy_sidethreshold "0.15"joy_pitchthreshold "0.15"joy_yawthreshold "0.15"joy_forwardsensitivity "-1"joy_sidesensitivity "1"joy_pitchsensitivity "1"joy_yawsensitivity "-1"joy_response_move "1"joy_response_look "0"joy_lowend "1"joy_lowmap "1"joy_accelscale "0.6"joy_autoaimdampenrange "0"joy_autoaimdampen "0"joy_diagonalpov "0"joy_display_input "0"cl_upspeed "320"cl_forwardspeed "400"cl_backspeed "400"lookspring "0"lookstrafe "0"joystick "0"m_pitch "0.022"m_filter "0"sensitivity "3.0"m_side "0.8"m_yaw "0.022"m_forward "1"m_customaccel "0"m_customaccel_scale "0.04"m_customaccel_max "0"m_customaccel_exponent "1"m_mouseaccel1 "0"m_mouseaccel2 "0"m_mousespeed "1"cl_mouselook "1"cl_idealpitchscale "0.8"net_graph "0"net_scale "5"net_graphpos "1"net_graphsolid "1"voice_modenable "1"hud_fastswitch "1"muzzleflash_light "1"cl_buy_favorite_quiet "1"cl_buy_favorite_nowarn "0"cl_autowepswitch "0"cl_autohelp "1"cl_radartype "0"cl_radaralpha "200"cl_locationalpha "150"cl_crosshairusealpha "1"cl_radar_locked "0"overview_preferred_mode "0"overview_preferred_view_size "600"hud_classautokill "1"overview_health "1"overview_names "1"overview_tracks "1"overview_locked "1"overview_alpha "1.0"spec_scoreboard "0"cl_spec_mode "4"commentary_firstrun "0"scene_showfaceto "0"ai_report_task_timings_on_limit "0"ai_think_limit_label "0"npc_height_adjust "1"sv_pvsskipanimation "1"scene_showlook "0"scene_showmoveto "0"commentary "0"xbox_throttlebias "100"xbox_throttlespoof "200"xbox_autothrottle "1"func_break_max_pieces "15"suitvolume "0.25"sv_noclipaccelerate "5"sv_noclipspeed "5"sv_specaccelerate "5"sv_specspeed "3"sv_specnoclip "1"sv_skyname "sky_day01_01"sv_backspeed "0.6"joy_wingmanwarrior_centerhack "0"joy_axisbutton_threshold "0.3"voice_forcemicrecord "1"voice_enable "1"voice_scale "1"snd_duckerthreshold "0.15"snd_duckerreleasetime "to.5"snd_duckerattacktime "0.5"snd_ducktovolume "0.55"adsp_debug "0"dsp_dist_max "1440.0"dsp_dist_min "0.0"snd_mixahead "0.1"snd_musicvolume "1.0"volume "1"snd_pitchquality "1"snd_digital_surround "0"vprof_warningmsec "10"vprof_unaccounted_limit "0.3"vprof_verbose "1"vprof_graphheight "256"vprof_graphwidth "512"texture_budget_background_alpha "128"texture_budget_panel_bottom_of_history_fraction ".25"texture_budget_panel_height "284"texture_budget_panel_width "512"texture_budget_panel_y "450"texture_budget_panel_x "0"budget_panel_height "1"budget_panel_width "1"budget_panel_y "50"budget_panel_x "0"budget_background_alpha "1"budget_bargraph_range_ms "16.6666666667"budget_panel_bottom_of_history_fraction ".1"budget_history_range_ms "66.666666667"budget_history_numsamplesvisible "1"budget_show_history "1"budget_show_averages "0"budget_show_peaks "1"budget_averages_window "1"budget_peaks_window "1"budget_bargraph_background_alpha "1"r_gamma "0.5"sv_forcepreload "1"sv_voiceenable "1"sv_logbans "0"sv_log_onefile "0"sv_logecho "1"sv_logflush "0"sv_logfile "1"sv_logsdir "logs"dsp_enhance_stereo "0"dsp_volume "1.0"dsp_slow_cpu "1"cl_allowupload "1"mp_decals "50"r_drawmodelstatsoverlaymax "1.5"r_drawmodelstatsoverlaymin "0.1"r_ambientfactor "5"r_ambientfraction "0.1"r_ambientmin "0.3"r_ambientboost "1"r_eyesize "0"r_eyeshift_z "0"r_eyeshift_y "0"r_eyeshift_x "0"r_eyemove "0"r_eyegloss "0"skill "1"closecaption "0"con_enable "1"cl_downloadfilter "nosounds"cl_allowdownload "0"cl_forcepreload "1"cl_soundfile "sound/player/jingle.wav"cl_logofile "materials/vgui/logos/Spray_bullseye.vtf"cl_timeout "30"cl_showpluginmessages "1"tv_nochat "0"sv_unlockedchapters "1"cl_updaterate "100"cl_cmdrate "100"bgmvolume "0"net_graph 3r_eyes 0r_teeth 0r_shadows 0// materials stuffjpeg_quality 90fps_max 100 mat_dxlevel 80 mat_picmip to mat_clipz 0 mat_filterlightmaps 1 mat_compressedtextures 1 mat_vsync 0 mat_hdr_enabled 0mat_hdr_level 0mat_disable_bloom 1mat_fastnobump 1mat_fastspecular 1mat_specular 0 mat_bumpmap 0mat_colorcorrection 0mat_forceaniso 0 mat_reducefillrate 1mat_antialias 0mat_bloomscale 0mat_wateroverlaysize 16mat_showlightmapcomponent 0mat_parallaxmap 0mat_forcehardwaresync 0mat_forcemanagedtextureintohardware 0mat_debugdepth 0mat_debugdepthmode 0mat_monitorgamma 1.9mat_trilinear 0sv_cheats 1// other stuffcl_ejectbrass 0r_modellodscale 0r_renderoverlayfragment 0cl_phys_props_enable 0cl_show_splashes 0 cl_ragdoll_collide 0 cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 0cl_min_t 3cl_min_ct 1cl_minmodels 1cl_forcepreload 1cl_downloadfilter allcl_c4dynamiclight 0cl_ejectbrass 0 cl_radaralpha 255 cl_locationalpha 255 cl_radar_locked 0cl_drawmonitors 0 cl_wpn_sway_interp 0cl_righthand 1cl_team defaultcl_class defaultcl_detail_max_sway 5cl_detail_avoid_radius 64cl_detail_avoid_force 0.4cl_detail_avoid_recover_speed 0.25cl_observercrosshair 1cl_autowepswitch 0rope_smooth_minwidth 0rope_smooth_minalpha 0rope_smooth_maxalphawidth 0rope_smooth_maxalpha 0 rope_smooth_enlarge 0rope_smooth 0 rope_wind_dist 0rope_subdiv 0 rope_shake 0 rope_averagelight 0rope_smooth 0rope_collide 0sv_cheats 1// r_ stuffr_rootlod 3r_lod 5 r_WaterDrawReflection 0r_waterdrawrefraction 0r_waterforceexpensive 0r_waterforcereflectentities 0r_cheapwaterend 1r_cheapwaterstart 1r_ForceWaterLeaf 0r_worldlights tor_renderoverlayfragment 0r_occlusion 0r_decals 1r_decal_cullsize 1 r_drawflecks 0r_avglight -1r_lightaverage 0r_dynamic 0r_worldlightmin 0r_maxdlights 0r_PhysPropStaticLighting 0r_spray_lifetime 1r_dopixelvisibility 0r_decal_cullsize 1 r_drawmodelstatsoverlaymax 1.5r_drawmodelstatsoverlaymin 0.1r_drawbatchdecals 0r_modellodscale 1r_maxmodeldecal 25r_flex 0r_sse 1r_sse2 1r_mmx 1r_3dnow 1r_3dsky 0r_teeth 0r_eyes 0r_eyesize 0r_eyeshift_z 0r_eyeshift_y 0r_eyeshift_x 0r_eyemove 0r_eyegloss 0r_eyeglintlodpixels 0r_ambientfactor 5r_ambientfraction 0.1r_ambientmin 0.3r_ambientboost 1sv_cheats 1// blood detailsviolence_agibs 1violence_hgibs 1violence_hblood 1violence_ablood 1sv_cheats 1// shadow stuffr_shadows 0 r_shadowrendertotexture 0r_shadowmaxrendered 0 sv_cheats 1// texture_budget stufftexture_budget_background_alpha 128texture_budget_panel_bottom_of_history_fraction .25texture_budget_panel_height 284texture_budget_panel_width 512texture_budget_panel_y 450texture_budget_panel_x 0budget_panel_height 384budget_panel_width 512budget_panel_y 50budget_panel_x 0budget_background_alpha 128budget_bargraph_range_ms 16.6666666667budget_panel_bottom_of_history_fraction .25budget_history_range_ms 66.666666667budget_history_numsamplesvisible 100budget_show_history 0budget_show_averages 0budget_show_peaks 1budget_averages_window 30budget_peaks_window 30budget_bargraph_background_alpha 128sv_cheats 1// vprof stuffvprof_graph 0vprof 0vprof_cachemiss 0vprof_cachemiss_on 0vprof_verbose 1vprof_warningmsec 10vprof_unaccounted_limit 0.3vprof_verbose 0vprof_graphheight 256vprof_graphwidth 512sv_cheats 1// sound stuffvolume 0.75room_type 0snd_mixahead 0.1snd_musicvolume 0.0snd_musicvolume 0.0snd_digital_surround 0 snd_surround_speakers 0 snd_pitchquality tosnd_digital_surround 0dsp_water 14dsp_slow_cpu 0 dsp_enhance_stereo 1 dsp_mix_max 0.9dsp_mix_max 0.9dsp_volume 1dsp_room 0 snd_duckerthreshold 0.15snd_duckerreleasetime to.5snd_duckerattacktime 0.5snd_ducktovolume 0.55voice_forcemicrecord 1voice_enable 1voice_scale 0.730000sv_cheats 1// overview stuffoverview_health 1overview_names 1overview_tracks 1overview_locked 1overview_alpha 1.0overview_preferred_mode 1overview_preferred_view_size 600scene_showlook 0scene_showmoveto 0scene_showfaceto 0spec_scoreboard 0cl_spec_mode 3sv_cheats 1// closecaption stuffclosecaption 0cc_linger_time 1.0cc_predisplay_time 0.25cc_subtitles 0cc_lang ""c_maxpitch 90c_minpitch 0c_maxyaw 135c_minyaw -135c_maxdistance 200c_mindistance 30c_orthowidth 100c_orthoheight 100commentary 0commentary_firstrun 0sv_cheats 1// cam stuffcam_snapto 0cam_idealyaw 0cam_idealpitch 0cam_idealdist 64sv_cheats 0mat_dxlevel -70r_3dnow 0r_mmx 0r_sse 0r_sse2 0cl_show_bloodspray 0violence_agibs 0violence_hgibs 0violence_hblood 0violence_ablood 0mat_picmip tomat_mipmaptextures 0r_lod 5cl_interpolate 1cl_interp 0.01cl_updaterate 100cl_smooth 0If there is anything that could be changed or is useless in this config and is not allowed on servers, please tell me as I need this to be most effective config ever made and with less useless rubbish in there that has no fps increase.Hope it works for you.Thanks.-BurgiN