xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Graphic Battle! I challenge someone to a battle

For people that don't know, a graphic battle is just as it sounds.Two or more people make a graphic with set rules, colors dimensions, theme, etc.I challenge someone to a graphics battle exempting Johnny, we will discuss rules afterwards.

Exempting me!? :PAnd yeah, I was thinking about battles...we need a subforum for it though. =/Have one for battles, one for battle REQUESTS, one for graphics requests, one for gifts, one for tutorials. Everything else would go in the main forum.Oh, and maybe one for Sig of the Week. We should TOTALLY have that here. I'm gonna ask Nils or Opa if they can set that stuff up.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

For people that don't know, a graphic battle is just as it sounds.

Two or more people make a graphic with set rules, colors dimensions, theme, etc.

I challenge someone to a graphics battle exempting Johnny, we will discuss rules afterwards.

160744[/snapback]

ill accept this battle :P

Exempting me!? B)

And yeah, I was thinking about battles...we need a subforum for it though. =/

Have one for battles, one for battle REQUESTS, one for graphics requests, one for gifts, one for tutorials. Everything else would go in the main forum.

Oh, and maybe one for Sig of the Week. We should TOTALLY have that here. I'm gonna ask Nils or Opa if they can set that stuff up.

160751[/snapback]

Yeah that would be nice, especially now the Photoshop forum is building up :P

Yeah that would be nice, especially now the Photoshop forum is building up B)

160784[/snapback]

For serious. B)

When I joined in April this place was empty...now it's getting more and more new people each day. :D

I love seeing all the new guys on the block though...the more the merrier.

Hey, maybe when we get LOTSA people, we could start up something similar to IPBGaming, but for sigs. :P

Hey, maybe when we get LOTSA people, we could start up something similar to IPBGaming, but for sigs

Hey That would be cool. I come to the arena everday and we always seem to have a new person contributing or just posting a reply to a work that Saint Michael has done. Becasue he contributes the most right now. But having out own thing for graphics would be neat.

ill accept this battle :P

160753[/snapback]

Okay, I'll PM you with a dynamic set of rules, change them as you please...

Okay, I'll PM you with a dynamic set of rules, change them as you please...

160834[/snapback]

Ah, so THIS is why they call it the Photoshop "Arena" !!! :P

I also accept your challenge...but I guess I'm too late :PApurva, a graphics battle is pretty much a showdown between two graphic designers who create a sig or image that comply with a set or rules.

rejected i would make pancakes out of your sigs, but im burned out right now so you will have to wait for them.

rejected i would make pancakes out of your sigs, but im burned out right now so you will have to wait for them.

161314[/snapback]

Cocky much? :P