xisto Community
chaoss

Best Driving Game

i like driving games alot and i think alot of you people out there like them to i am chaos and i just like to know what ur favorite driving games are and why they are ur favorite mine is midnight club 3 why i like it so much is becaus you can upgrade cars how you want and you can make them look nice and they can go fast i also like it because you can upgrade seprate parts at sepreat times you dont have to upgrade it all at once and that is why i like it

i like driving games also, and i like driving games where you can tuning your car and thta kind of stuff. I think that best driving games on pc are:Need for speed underground 2juicedand street legal racing: redline

NFSU2 is the best :D  :ph34r:

160641[/snapback]

i agree that best driving games are

nfsug2

and jucied

but what about rally?

louds of peoples think that the best one is colin mcrae but it isnt.

richard burns rally is the "god" of rally games.

bye

well,driving game is very exciting and popular for yas game fans.the best driving game should be NFS underground 2 in which there is designing a caree mode get better game flexiable feeling than other driving game.certainly Grand Theft Auto is also a classical driving game.i like both of them :ph34r:

My favorite is Burnout Revenge. It has killer graphics, and an awesom sense of speed. Th crashes you can create in Crash mode can be pretty sweet, and I love to check traffic and see it fly across the road. Then there's Road Rage where you have to make your oppenents crash (takedown). It's also got a sweet punk/rock soundtrack featuring some of my fav bands like Billy Talent and MxPx and sweet online. I especially like the way online crash is set up like golf- get to a target amount of damage in as few runs as you can. Midnight Club 3 is also pretty good. Tuning is fun, and there are some sweet jumps, but it's not quite as thrilling as burnout.

I personally prefer FlatOut, he game is very moddable, it's fun to drive, you can put muscle cars in (finally), there's damage, it's almost perfect. Trackmania Sunrise is also cool. I don't like NFS : U2 so much because there is no day-light and the races are extremely boring. The sound and the driving is perfect, only the environment needs to be a bit more interesting. Dontcha, think? :P

Best Driving Game EHHH!!I would have to say Gran Turismo 1, that's right, Gran Turismo One. It was my first ever racing game and I have to say it was the hardest and most fullfiling game I have ever played, well racing game. It looks amazing on PS1 or actually I should say it looked amazing on an old console like PS1. The license in that game was sooooooooooooooo hard compared to Gran Turismo 2. It took me about 3 years to finish the license. Can't wait for Gran Turismo 5 for PS3, I hope ;) .

I would have to say that any Need For Speed is the bomb. Ha Ha. I am absolutley obsessed with all the Need for Speeds especially NFSU2 and Most Wanted. I haven't put the controller down for like a full year. Well actually I did. I was ranked 28 out of everyone online in drifts. Those are my favorite. But then I stopped playing for a little bit and got Most Wanted and that is sick! I don't like how its not for online though. It would be pretty fun to out run the cops with some other people.

Nothing can beat the old days at the Arcades when DAYTONA USA was around as the premier driving game. Nice graphics, good acceleration and it didnt take too long to master the beginner and advanced courses.. :D ahhh that was the days :( . I used to rip em up on the Advanced course and it was like 8 laps to complete. :D

Best driving games ive found so far and played areNeed 4 speed almost all of them lol back to the origional lolthe best one so far is need 4 speed most wanted awsome cop prusit and upgrade cars and not to mention hottttt cars lol lamberginis, astin martins, ford gt omg its just awsome and upgrades are cool too but cop prusit is the best lol idk if this is for ps2 but its on xbox for sure short loading times as wellmidnight club is ok not the best ive seen burnout revenge is awsome ive got burnout 3 thats fun as well lol!!!thats about all then theres gran turismo good realistic driving game where u have to earn the liscinses lol overall ok game lolMy favorite is Need For Speed: Most wanted !!! i like cop pruisit and trying to be # 1 bad guy type person in racing lol ( i say a definite must have for a racing gamer lol)