xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Sig Exchange? work or game

woW,it is very interesting to see so many awesome sig made by our members,especially first from our moderator like johnny and saint...

i do want to know how to get a wonderful sig from you who looks professional on mastering grafics design.maybe you see it as a work or a game to conmunicate with others,sounds great!

there are a sig i made for johnny,although looks not very good,only show my sincerity for graphics designing...and luckly to get yours gift as well. :P

Posted Image

Well, Johnny started to post them way back when, and that was one post per day. Michael was trying to compete with Johnny by posting all of his gifts in a day. :P

Anyway, that sig of yours is way too basic. Add some nice background effects like your current sig, and it should look better. You can also add some nice text effects, too, so that the words "the dragon's generation" will stand out better.

3/5

I love the calligraphic effect on the [Mandarin Chinese? Cantonese? Japanese?] lettering. The background is a nice red, but could use more texture, and the text could stand out more. But it looks very sophisticated.3/5 also

well,given that the old and classical dragon picture is hard to edit under more color or adding a layer to beautify it.sorry for the basic sig work,i did it in a hurry... B)umm,i'd like to appreciate your works to improve my skills :Pexpect your sig,johnny.