xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guevara

Hate Is Important To Man's Existence

What do you say guys? Hows about some intellectual conversations. What's your opinion on evil, hate, and living a life of sin. Do you think it is relevent to man's existence in order to keep balance. There has to be people killed in order for others to be reborn.You can have different opinions on this. I just decided to make this topic because it really bothers me. I think the people always trying to be happy are just living a lie. I want to read others views on these topics.thanks... :P

Is it your contention that there are no happy people? If so I would strongly disagree with you, unles you are simply stating that no one is 100% happy 100% of the time. As for hate, well I don't think it is a necessary part of man's existance. I believe it is a waste of ones time. And your statement that people have to be killed in order for others to be reborn, not true at all, natural deaths would be fine to maintain a balance. I am really not quite too sure what you were going for.

Hate is neccessary. I mean, you can pretend to love everyone, but even the hippiest hippie hate someone or something.You hate your boss, you hate politicians, you hate the police, the government, authority, actors, trends... sometimes even you hate your friends or your lovers... hate is in the nature of the human being as much as love is. So I think it?s very important.

Without hate how could we define Love? Yet how can they be the polar opposites of each other? When you hate one thing, you grow a great love for its opposite (and vice-versa); thus Love & Hate coexist on the same plane, and both feed each other!However, Hate is NOT a Sin! The actions towards your feelings of Hate may be a Sin.The goal of all beings is to reach Personal Enlightenment and Self Liberation. Even Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs places Self-Actualization at the very top!To be happy is to be successful in life!

To be happy is to be successful in life!

Yeah, as long as your happiness isn't at anyone else's expense ....

Maybe someone should start a thread purely for peoples daily moans, gripes etc .... somewhere to throw your stress .... God, I could fill a page just with work based flippin' nightmares alone .... I know we've got the "Vent" thread but it's more for considered debate ....

anyhoo, just a thought .... I think I may have strayed off topic a bit .... oops!

Cheerie .... ~M~

Posted Image

we've got the Vent for the moaning and complaining [with post count - but you still have to think before you post] :Pas I tend to try to avoid thinking in extremes, I say that the meaning which the word "hate" has is way too extreme to use it easily. But as you said - yes, even I think that I don't only strongly dislike but really hate it when car drivers ignore bike riders. During the last two weeks, I've prevented four or five accidents which would have hurt me pretty much without the persons in the car even noticing me - and these incidents happened in the middle of the day when drivers should pay attention when crossing bike lanes or sidewalks 'cause when people start noticing that they're safer on the streets those will become pretty crowded...

First of all, I think there's a basic misunderstanding here of how hate is wrong. Hating others is wrong, hating things other than people is not. If we don't hate ideas, institutions, etc... then do we really believe there is anything good if we don't believe there is anything bad? The Bible says hating people is wrong, and sin, it says hating evil is a good thing. If we are talking about hate in the sense of hating other people only then yes, that is wrong, and unnecessary for man's existence. If people never hated anyone else, this life would actually be a lot nicer. You say it's necessary for population control but this world still has a lot of space for people, it's mostly just that we build too many individual homes rather then mass living spaces because we want personal space and not have to put up with other people. If everyone cared about everyone else... this world might just be perfect! I think hatred of others is being used as an excuse here, that we need it to be protected from others, self-defense, but if you take it out of the equation then what do you need to be protected from for the safety of man's existence?

Hate isn't "required" I think it's just a part of everyones lifes. I believe hate is only a sin if you're hating things for the wrong reason. "I hate my boss because he's got no hair". Uhm, that's just a bad reason to hate someone. Happiness can't only be measured by success, it's if you love what you're successful AT! If you have a job, you absolutely HATE, but are successful with it, you're not happy. You're just working for the money and not exactaly the experience. If people didn't hate eachother so much, we might actually be able to get a long. People hating eachother isn't nessisary, it's more of something we just do.Meh, just my opinion. Take it one way or the other.

Is it your contention that there are no happy people? If so I would strongly disagree with you, unles you are simply stating that no one is 100% happy 100% of the time. As for hate, well I don't think it is a necessary part of man's existance. I believe it is a waste of ones time. And your statement that people have to be killed in order for others to be reborn, not true at all, natural deaths would be fine to maintain a balance. I am really not quite too sure what you were going for.

160493[/snapback]

Yeah... Your right, no one is a so called happy person, I keep searching 'till now all the possible ways to become happy, tried to earn and have big money, many friends, girls, disco's, everything... but there is something inside me that until now no one can give. something that I can explain why I always wanted to have that kind of feelings that no one can give...

I believe that there is a way to become perfectly happy, one day, when I went to church a priest used to discussed happiness, he said, material things can give hapinness but will not last for long time, money can do, friends can do, girls and boys can do also but just for a couple of hours, minutes, or second.

He says, being happy is not being rich, being popular, or being a star. Being happy start with our self, begins inside our house, start in the each family and then neighbors, schools, city and country.

But honestly there is a way for perfect happiness. GOD, God is the answer, the key for happiness. God can give everything that money can't do, girls and boys can't do. GOD.... is the source of all happiness we need...It's really hard to find or to get, it needs a lot of sucrifice but when you do it... there is unexplainable happiness in your life...

GOD is the answer....

:P

Firstly we need to get the point raised here by <b>Guevara</b>, accordingly we may interprete and start talking about the topic called hatred towards others or just having a feeling of hatred towards bad people or institutions or whatever. Hating others or things or institutions can be all different. For example some people just hate their boss in their office simply because the boss is not allowing them to take rest unnecessarily, or teacher is strict to school children for their future. These kind of hate has no meaning. Its simply useless hatred towards others and shouldn't be encouraged.There are certain people who just hate others because they are of different races, colors, religions, etc, these kinds of people are just bad. It has no meaning as well, for in front of God everyone is the same (according to my religion, at least).But we must hate bad institution, leaders, government, etc. We must get rid of those. Hating them, however doesn't mean that we have to attack them and injure them, there is always a way to get rid of those situations and circumstances.Man by nature (or used DEFAULT - the computer language) has negative traits in him that judge him to do good or evil, you know there are certain people who know that by doing a thing others will get hurt still enjoy doing the same. This is just bad and I* don't approve. lol

Yeah... Your right, no one is a so called happy person, I keep searching 'till now all the possible ways to become happy, tried to earn and have big money, many friends, girls, disco's, everything... but there is something inside me that until now no one can give.  something that I can explain why I always wanted to have that kind of feelings that no one can give...

I believe that there is a way to become perfectly happy, one day, when I went to church a priest used to discussed happiness, he said, material things can give hapinness but will not last for long time, money can do, friends can do, girls and boys can do also but just for a couple of hours, minutes, or second.

He says, being happy is not being rich, being popular, or being a star.  Being happy start with our self, begins inside our house, start in the each family and then neighbors, schools, city and country.

But honestly there is a way for perfect happiness.  GOD,  God is the answer, the key for happiness.  God can give everything that money can't do, girls and boys can't do.  GOD.... is the source of all happiness we need...It's really hard to find or to get, it needs a lot of sucrifice but when you do it... there is unexplainable happiness in your life...

GOD is the answer....

:P

161938[/snapback]

Well, I think happiness and peace stem partly from a cleansed conscience. I'm guessing I'm not going to figure out the "peace that passeth understanding" but looking at who I've become I feel something of it is due to an utterly clean conscience knowing I don't have to struggle or feel guilty about anything. I'm not trusting in my own righteousness or what I can do to get me to Heaven. If I had to do that I'd be a nervous wreck because there's no way I'd ever be good enough B)

Fortunately Christ came to pay for my sins and I'm trusting in His payment and His righteousness to pay for my sins. It means an utter freedom from worry, problems still arise that can bother me, but I don't worry or have cares about things. I suppose looking at it it must seem strange to people that someone shouldn't worry about the future or what will come... but it's the way God's changed me *shrugs* If stuff happens it happens, my hopes aren't in this world but in the next, and if tortures or evils come upon me I can not only gain rewards for the next life by patiently enduring and suffering but I can even bring glory to the One to whom I owe everything to.

I have looked, and some of the people in this life who have the most material possessions are the most miserable. It's like the Beatles song about the guy who seemed to have everything only to end up killing himself. Happiness isn't something brought by material possessions or ease in life, it's within you, if your heart is right and your conscience clean you can know peace and joy even when times or worst.

I know from experience that having peace and joy within your heart means that when trials that would break other people and would have once broken you come upon you when your faith is in God you can rejoice and thank Him for the blessings as Paul and Silas did. Imprisoned for serving God they didn't question what was happening but actually rejoiced and praised God because their hearts were right inside. It's a peace and joy that lets you rejoice no matter what's happening on the outside while on the reverse if you don't have it even if things are going very well you can still see only the problems in life and nitpick. Kind of a glass half full or half empty thing I suppose. Your perceptions are altered by the state of your heart.

Acts 16:23 And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging the jailor to keep them safely:

24 Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks.

25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

Hebrews 9:9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;

10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

And so, I believe true joy and happiness comes indeed from God by the utter cleansing of one's conscience and a lack of guilt or fear of things done or things to come. By a joy in knowing that one is safe for all eternity no matter what happens and that nothing can separate you from the love of Christ. From not having to worry about striving or struggling in life, so that you're free to instead seek only to please God out of a gratitude and love for the One to whom you owe everything. It's knowing you have everything you need for eternity and that come what may in God you have treasures which no one can take away.

It means the peace and joy and love which comes from God within you and you needn't worry about past mistakes for God has literally formed you a new person. I can look back at the guy who made all the mistakes which made him realize what an awful person he was so that he came to God... and I can say with complete honesty and sincerity... I'm not him for he is dead, crucified with Christ. :D (and I can have an almost ear-splitting smile in saying it B) )

When the trials come I know that the worst that can happen is a death that will bring me to God anyway, indeed to die would be better for me, but God has a reason for keeping me on this earth and that is to do His will, and so I live to please Him. I live as a living testimony to how God can change a person and what He can do in a person's life.

Well, I realize I went a bit more in depth here then I was originally planning but hopefully this provides yet another perspective on joy and happiness for you to see.

Hi all,good posts !my oppinion=hate is a wasted emotion.all "negative" emotions > waste energy, time ...etc.deal with IT permanently AND/OR get over it & move on..have a "good" life.life is too short for negativity.RGPHNX

What do you say guys? Hows about some intellectual conversations.

What's your opinion on evil, hate, and living a life of sin. Do you think it is relevent to man's existence in order to keep balance. There has to be people killed in order for others to be reborn.

You can have different opinions on this. I just decided to make this topic because it really bothers me. I think the people always trying to be happy are just living a lie. I want to read others views on these topics.

thanks... :(

160460[/snapback]

Hey, I thought this topic would be the least controversial ever..as the answer should certainly be 'NO'. But I read your opinion, and kinda see why you think it is important. :(

I still disagree though. I think when you say 'there has to be people killed in order for others to be reborn'---> this pretence is false.

1. When people die, they don't have to be killed. It can be that they die naturally. They die because they are old.

2. Many people die without hate. They might be killed in, for instance, car accidents. Or those who die of illness, they might be surrounded by their loved ones.

There doesn't need to be HATE, in order to keep the balance.

Nature keeps its own balance in terms of life and death. If people wanna help keel the balance, they can introduce birth control. But birth control is NOT hate.

On the contrary, I think love is the most essential factor for human's existence. At least a scientist would say that 'love and sex creates another human being.' If people all hate each other, wars are all over, that'll be the end of the world. I think love is the erason for existence and hate is the reason for the end. :D

I don't think that anybody really likes hate, it isn't productive or nice. But what would life be like without hate? I don't think that we're ever going to live in a world on this planet where all hate is completely non-existant. People are always going to get wound up about things because all people are different. A world without hate would have everybody kept apart from each other in seperate rooms, and then people would even hate that. Your never going to get rid of hate, but is it important?

As I say, hate isn't good to anyone and not, I believe, at all important in the cycle of life, but it exists for a reason. Humans seem to produce hatred within themselves wherever they go, and so it could be argued that hate must be important to humans if they are constantly producing it. Everyone would love to live in a world where everyone gets along, but it will never happen - humans would go back to hating things eventually. It fact, on this very site there is an entire section devoted towards hatred. Without hatred humans wouldn't be humans and so I think it must be necessary for human existance - not a nice necessity, but a necessary one.

I don't quite agree that it is THAT important to man's existence. A hate-free individual is someone who is less stressed and less worried, a hateful individual would have to carry a heavy load all the time and he won't be at peace. I agree that hate can be a good motivating factor but it still depends upon a person. If that person directs all his negative energies into something positive then I guess in a way hate has helped him but if he lets hate consume or eat him alive and it's all he thinks about then that would turn out to be his downfall :D