xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Domain Of Wolves Its an awesome forum

http://wolfdomain.w4.clicdev.com/

This is a forum owned by own of my close friends. It's a very different forum, kind of dark, but I enjoy it.

It has a very welcoming community that you love to talk to. It's mostly about animals and graphics.

Please go look around, and if you like it join it, if you're not going to post, please don't join, it will only waste needed space for members who will post..

Anything to improve this will help, and constructive criticism is welcome.

Maybe a banner with less blurry text? That's all I have. This forum is pretty easy on the eyes...maybe it needs a little visual oomph if you know what I mean?

Yeah, I commented on the banner myself, and she said she was going to try and make a new one. I'm thinking I might make one for her sooner or later if her graphics don't prevail.

The current banner is huge. Your friend should make it extend the length of the page and make it shorter in height. People like to see "content" when they go to a site. Maybe you guys are on higher resolution (im on 1024x768) and huge banners bug the heck out of me, especially that one. It took up half of my screen!