xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Legend Of Suriyothai best movie i seen

well i just finished watching this movie and i got to say it was crazy stuff going on with this movie. affairs murder suspense love betrayal al lthat good stuff and based on a true story from thai history.i will give a brief outline of the movie from beginning to end you would not know what to suspect what going to happen. she started out as a reble not caring what was going on until she was married to a man she did not love at the time, and during the time she mature and this is where the good stuff happen (mind you truth and fiction could be mixed). after a coup of the only heir to the king was murder due to the burmese waging war across the land, so he took over waiting for war. before he goes hes chooses a new wife not knowing till his death that she would betray him but having an affair, and murdering him by poison, along with killing a few other people along the way too.well after everthing was said and done she and the man she was having the affair became rulers with the new heir to throne about to be born, cuz of the u-thong dynasty (i laughed at the thong), by then suriyothai learned of the betrayal and during the time of unrest and all that good stuff help plot the demised of u-thong dynasty, lets just thai women with swords OUCH!!!. after that conflict well they had the other problem by then the burmese got them by the throats and then the greatest war began between these two, and to my greatest shock she and soem of the royal women became soldiers and fought to make sure the last king would not die, well she paid the ultimate sacraficed but by mistake of one of the kings fighting with the burmese, cuz she was in full uniform, and after that lets just say the burmese got their butts handed to them.i give this a movie 10/10 halos :PB)B)B)B)B) for some good stuff.