xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dozen

Triple X throws tempertantrums! :(

I'm o, olie, o's, OLIEOS!He's (triple x) ?|\|0|30|)'/$ |_1$73|\|1|\|6??|\|0|30|)'/$ |_1$73|\|1|\|6? says:grro, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:decline.?|\|0|30|)'/$ |_1$73|\|1|\|6? says:no *BLEEP*o, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:e.?|\|0|30|)'/$ |_1$73|\|1|\|6? says:suo, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:Btw, Vowels take away money?|\|0|30|)'/$ |_1$73|\|1|\|6? says:no *BLEEP*?|\|0|30|)'/$ |_1$73|\|1|\|6? says:I've seen the showo, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:awwww, who's got a tempertantrum? ?|\|0|30|)'/$ |_1$73|\|1|\|6? says:not mad, just not gonna do what you say I should do.o, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:tyo, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:Awwo, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:Owned once mo?|\|0|30|)'/$ |_1$73|\|1|\|6? says:oh yeah, owned, by beating a guy who doesn't even know how to do everything, like end once I solve ito, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:Lol?o, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:you ended the gameo, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:not me?|\|0|30|)'/$ |_1$73|\|1|\|6? says:you already won, I don't know how to end once i solve it....o, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:Wello, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:It'so, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:Beyondo, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:not o, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:behondo, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:if you did it correctlyo, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:you would of won?|\|0|30|)'/$ |_1$73|\|1|\|6? says:w/e?|\|0|30|)'/$ |_1$73|\|1|\|6? says:I'm hungry anyway.........man that chilli is calling me...no no I'll get sick again if i eat more...eh I gtg, gonna find something ELSE to eato, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:wello, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:pwnto, olie, o's, OLIEOS! says:come back when ur ready to get wh00p3d?|\|0|30|)'/$ |_1$73|\|1|\|6? says:yes, I got pwnt by a *BLEEP* sucking *BLEEP* who is probably getting his *BLEEP* sucked right now, or getting *bottom* *BLEEP*ed, either one, maybe both.:)anyways, delete the thread if u want admin(s)/mods

* Moved to the vent, as I have no idea what this has to do with anything. :)

it has to do with his immaturity over a game
Sure, i say fu and *BLEEP* over a game, i always do, out of joking or something, but hes like this everytime we play :) he cant face the fact that i pwn him in WoF

holy man, just cuz someone throws tempertantrums over a game doesnt mean you have to post about it, it makes YOU look immature. and from what i've seen from triple x, he doesnt throw tempertantrums and from what i've seen from you, you probably provoked him and pissed him off more, i've seen you fight with the people in the shoutbox, so dont play stupid

this account consists of 2 people, killahg and psp-playstation and admin is aware of this, he approved it so be any more immature and tattle to him, because he is well aware of this account as i said before

So, now your makign assumptions like, ill tattle tail right? hmm...Well then again, that's only an assumption.Anyways, you dont get the point of this, i dont give a *BLEEP* of what ppl think, and i think i said mods/admin, delete if you want, because i dont give a *BLEEP* if it stays or dies lol.

I wouldn't have cared as much if you just said "fu" when you got pissed at it, but you kept saying "queer" tons of times and it was simply annoying and made you look stupid.......er.That last part(the flame) I just threw in cuz I fealt like it, I wasn't THAT pissed....just fealt like throwing it in.You owned me? ha, right, we've played 2 times, I won one and you won one, you call that owning? hahaha oh god tell another one man you kill me.Plus you think your all that and you brag like a mother****er and makes you look even more retarded.That is all....