xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
curthard89

Ipod Mini IPod Mini

I have just got a new Ipod mini and they really do rock.........holding over 1000 mp3's at one time, you can search and listen to all you favorite albums on the move with ease. The mini ipod is small and easy to use (must have a pc) i got mine for ?129.99 from argos which i thought wasnt a bad price for a mp3 player of that storage, the stoarge is 4gb, enought to fit all you albums on it. Why go for sum cheap 128mb mp3 player when you can buy a mp3 player with a hard drive in it? :P i think they are well worth the money.

*sigh* I want an iPod mimi aswell, I've been wanting one since it came out, but I personally think it costs a bit much. But it does has alot of things like 4gB of memory. I can't decide if I want to go out to get one, but I've heard alot of good feedback about it.

Mini, I'd lose it B) Who has the time to sit and listen to 4GB of Music anyway?and since when is there any good music around that combine to make 4GB of good music to listen too! B)Turn it into an external HDD for documents and website programs on it, thats all i'd end up putting on there beside the 20 good songs there are. Jimmy Barnes Rocks!! :PB)

Mini...huh,it sucks!popular and fashionable shape give yas awesome feelings.my friends got two different color,especially the large capacity so little device owns.i do like its storage as a mobility HDD.

If you are thinking about getting an ipod, you should probably read this first. It tells you why the ipod sucks, and also what apple got right about it. Personally, I don't use my ipod that much. I have all my music in there, but I'm far from using up all the unnecessary space. I regret having bought it because I'm just sick of constantly having to charge it. It only lasts for a few hours before it tells you to connect ipod to power. I'm also shore there are a lot of cheaper mp3 players that work much better than the ipod. I recommend: Buy something else!

Well some of you say that the ipod and ipod mini rock but in the end they really are not as good as some of the competition. I recently have purchased a samsung YH-820 and it is a much nicer player. It is smaller and weighs less plus it has a color screen and a 5 gig harddrive and i spent the same amount as a ipod mini or less on it. Apple tends to be over priced most of the time which is why i never have really wanted to purchase any of their items.

I don't even have an Ipod, forget an Ipod Mini >_>I've seen them before and they look pretty cool~ But I still prefer the good old mp3 player just because I don't want to have to spend a whole bunch of money buying an ipod and then having to paying some money to download songs to store. Actually, I'm just lazy to get one. =P Plus, my mp3 player is 100x smaller than an Ipod Mini and I'm the kind of person who loves convenience, so... yah

Actually, I recently purchased an iPod Shuffle. It does have its drawbacks (i.e. no screen to show the artist and track), overall it's a good buy. As well, the 1 GB space is pretty much all I need as I don't travel a lot these days.Another plus is that when you plug it into a USB slot, it automatically recharges!

I went to best buy's to look at ipod's because i got a job and earned enough money to buy one. What happend when i got there was there was a lot of MP3 players that were cheaper then the ipod. I look at all of them and tested out a few and i studied them. I found out that the ipod was not the deal. There are a lot cheaper that are better quality. Also i noticed that some were 100$ less and they had the same amount of space and they were better quality. So my point is when you are thinking about getting a ipod do a little reseach and you will probley be able to find a lot better of a deal. Also it is good to remember just because it has a big name and many people have them doesn't mean they are the best kind availible. I looked and found a mp3 player very simuler looking that holds the same amount of songs with even more features for 120$. So check out the not so heard of brands too if you are going to buy one. I save about 70$ and i think it is better and easier to use then ipods.Another thing is i know a lot of people with ipod mini's and most of them have seem to loose their's. So mini's are probley not the best way to go but that's just my opinon

Pretty much everyone I know has either an ipod or an ipod mini, they are very nice little things, but im quite happy with my minidisc player. It cost me a damn sight less than an iPod. Sure, it doesnt hold all the songs that an ipod does, indeed, it only holds about 4-500 per disc, but, that is per disc, and you can have as many discs as you want. The only downside being you have to carry them around with you. But are you really going to listen to thousands of tracks? 500 is plenty for me. Another upside of it is the battery life, My minidisc does at least 100 hours on 1 AA battery.

Well, seeing to as how I play hockey, I would love to have one. It is easy to pull into the locker-room instead of having a big portable cd player which can only hold 1 CD at a time. A mini Ipod or even an Ipod for that matter would be awesome to have, but I cannot get one right now. I am going to get one sooner or later though. They sound like they rock!

the ipod mini looks really cool~id like to have one in teh future tho~but ill stick with my twinmos mp3 for now~the features are cool and teh ipod's look is really attractive~

723? cool.~ currently im downloading songs for my player and i plan to get an expansion memory card to be able to handle all those songs i have..~im still thinking if i should get a ipod or not, its still pricey now so im not bothering about it yet~