xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
k2wl

How To Connect To Internet Via Dial Up In Suse 9.1 dial up networking inlinux

hi everybodyi'm new to linux. i have just install suse 9.1 personal in on my PC.i have amezzed to see that it looks very beautiful. but when i try to connect to internet via tool called kconnect i can't get the way it worked.i have tried everything like instructions from the linux documentation project. and i reach a stage when it dials my isp no. but then gives busy tone and dissconnects?can anyone tell me the solution.thank youbye

hi everybody

i'm new to linux. i have just install suse 9.1 personal in on my PC.

i have amezzed to see that it looks very beautiful. but when i try to connect to internet via tool called kconnect i can't get the way it worked.

i have tried everything like instructions from the linux documentation project. and i reach a stage when it dials my isp no. but then gives busy tone and dissconnects?

can anyone tell me the solution.

thank you

bye

159858[/snapback]

You have to check linuxquestions.org about this issue.This has been answered many Times there.