xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GMZ1023

Hello

Hi back! If you're new, you're gonna enjoy yourself here. If you're a veteran, sit tight and spout out wisdom to the forum newbies. *whoosh*

Welcome aboard, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. There's a lot of forum topics and threads that may suit your interest - so feel free to comment away! See you on the boards!

hello man, may be this is spamming but i don't care, i only want to get credits, this site looks pretty good, they have a lot of services and the best, it's free, including that with the credits, this way we get into forums and talk about owr problems including personals, if you take the desicion on suicide, you can post it here!, isn' fun!, or even if you are gay, you can tell it to the entire world, and it's free!now you better stop spamming before one of the forum moderator *BLEEP*s you, and nothing, just fun and post! :P

wow people accualy replyed, in all the other forums i've been in i've been labled Crazy/ local loony.. and no one replys to my forums, but here i'm not going to do that i need the credit...

Hi GMZ1023, welcome to Xisto! I'm FuChelle.I hope you like it here. I'm sure you will. Everyone here is friendly and willing to help if you ever have any problems. It's also pretty easy to find threads that interest you, so you can post and get your credits up...and people will reply! B) B) Enjoy your stay here. :P

Welcome to Xisto! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. And if you don't spam it'll be even more enjoyable! Here are some useful links I suggest reading to help you out!

FAQ

Veiw Hosting Credits(scroll down a tad)

Hosting Request(10+credits required!)

And finaly the most important!

TOS

Have fun :P. Welcome.

Hello GMZ1023 and welcome to Xisto. You have come to the right place when it comes to free web hosting with the best features available out there. I wish you the best of luck on your new site and do not forget to post, as it is very important to keep your account active. If you have any questions, make sure to ask one of the many very friendly people around here. See ya around!

HA HA HA! I love Xisto and our members! Are we the best welcoming committee or what?Welcome GMZ1023. Just a quick introduction to our staff: We have 2 administrators and 22 moderators. Administrators names are in red, moderators are in blue, hosting members are in brown/maroon and non-hosting members are in black color. These names and colors are visible in the main page of the forum. The shoutbox is used to say quick hellos and chat with fellow members. Remember: read and understand posting rules and TOS (terms of service) especially links set by KuBi (thank you). GMZ1023, here at Xisto we do not judge unless you want to be judged. This is the best forum community you will ever find. And I for one am glad that you decided to join this team. Make yourself at home. Please feel free to ask any question.See you around.

Hi GMZ1023,Welcome to the trap forums. As you have already found out from the posts.. there's lots of friendly people here who are willing to help you with any questions you have. Just post it & someone will try to help you out. Enjoy yourselfRGPHNX