xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lava.alt

Consoles Vs Pc

i prefer to play the games in my pc than in a console ...1. the load faster2. the look better (graphics)3. you can customize some of them (gta)4. in general the performance is betteri think that the best versions of the games are for the pc ... for example hitman 2 and all the gta games, for the 3 to the san andreas ...some consoles offer you to play dvd movies and mp3 files ... but pc also do that ... and a laptop can be moved ever where ...i think a gaming console is good when it has exclusive games for it that you cant play them anywhere but in that console ... like re4 that in the beginnig was just for gamecube and now i think it is going to be realeased for ps ... but in fact you only can play this game with ps or gc ...well thats my opinion .. i want to read yours ... :unsure:

ah, i prefer the pc games for online gaming and online multiplayer... i think they are better, especially war games i think are much easier to play.. I like the console if im playing like freind, two controllers, like akrate games and sport games to compete with and see their facy when they lose.. :unsure: and the pc games are cheaper i think...i don't paly that many games but i only play some fightin games, with guns in oc, and sports in consoles.

Lets put it this way. In order to get the same graphics as PS3 or an Xbox360 for PC you will have to spend at least 2500 dollars. Yes online play is alot better. Plus PC devolpers will realize that most people cant spedn that amount of money on a PC so they will not be able to make games like the games on the ps3 and the 360. So yes now the PC dominates graphic wise but soon it shall sadly fail. I know this wil come and I am asaddened by it. If it does get back it will take prices of computers tod rop. and they have dropped but the ones needed for the capability of the PS3 and Xbpx36- wont drop for at least 5 years.

PC is good especially in games but online games is much better, these, you will be encoutering live games means not the computer itself, I prefer strategical games like YURI's Revenge, Warcraft etc.

Hmmm... well I have to personally say that I prefer playing with a console but that is more to do with comfort than with what the actual games contain. I like being able to sit on the floor legs crossed get all revved up about the game and frustrated if I don't get anywhere! I also like the fact that a console whichever kind whether old or new has that sort of social aspect to it. I mean you can easily connect 4 people to a game and when you're all sitting in the living room glued to the tv playing your game and bumping into each other in crash bandicoot or whatever then the atmosphere for that saturday night is near unbeatable compared to a PC I would say... but hey... that might just be my humble opinion :unsure: xxx

well i prefer playing on my ps2 because it was designed only to play cds/dvds and games and thats it, where as a computer, however powerful it may be can crash/freeze/get hacked/get a virus a computer is far more complex and contains more stuff than a games console thus being more vunerable for something to happen while your playing your game.

ah, i prefer the pc games for online gaming and online multiplayer...  i think they are better, especially war games i think are much easier to play.. I like the console if im playing like  freind, two controllers, like akrate games and sport games to compete with and see their facy when they lose.. B)  and the pc games are cheaper i think...i don't paly that many games but i only play some fightin games, with guns in oc, and sports in consoles.

159600[/snapback]

yep im with you ... sport games and fight games are better and easier to play in a console ... those games in a pc are a headache ... but games strategy games or 1rt persons games i think are better for pc ... i also prefer online gaming with pc B)

i algo agree with the complex of the pc and it vulnerability ...

all opinions are ok ... B)

:P

Fix: Unplug the network cableGet performance out of your PC... run linux....if you want to play games without an emulator you just would have to get a stripped down version of windows....Second, PC's can be upgraded whereas a console cannot [at least, not legally]. AND, you don't need a stupid memory stick to save your games on :P. I personally like to slam on my keyboard than throw the controller stick through the room when I get angry...keyboards are less expensive B)

Well, I prefer Consoles because they are more user-friendly :P .Because PC although games look nice and loads faster, its sometimes a hassle to always upgrade and spend thousands of dollars each year to play games so it will look great on your PC.Consoles in the other hand all you do is buy a game put in a disc and play. No tweaking in resolutions, etc. for best performance.But shoot that's just my OPINION.

i prefer console gaming becuase i prefer to be able to just buy a game and be instantly playing it without having to install it, and also buying a games console that will last 2 or three years and costs $150 compared to spending far more on keeping a PC up to date

Both of these have their postive and negative points. Games for the PC are aeasier to mod, and often are much better supported when it comes to online gaming, however, it takes a huge amount of organisation to get a couple of mates round for a lan party. I still do it inmy garage, but its far easier to load up PES, or tekken. Plug in a multitap, get the beer on and have a damn good time.

yeah i have to agree console are better it hard to hack a system that has nothing in it except for memory cards, but you have to think about it thought they can hack the lines connected to it but i havn't heard to much about that.GO PS2 and PS3

I personally like pc and pc games better though it is quite close when coming to which is better. It kind of depends on what your looking for. Pc's are great more basically everything and lots of games that you have to micro manage units etc.... Game consoles are purely gaming, at least they used to be. Some now, especially modded xboxes can have music, movies , etc... on it and do that stuff too.Though I rather get a pc because if I ever wanted to play those games, I can just get a emulator and download the game :) at least for the olderish game systems including xbox and ps2.... You can even get a adapter to hook up a xbox/ps2/n64/whatever to your computer and use it as a controller. I see pcs better overall.

Both of these have their postive and negative points.

164201[/snapback]

it depends of the people ... the advantage of playing a console is that is very simple ... you just insert the cd, play and thats all you need ... and with the computer you have to check if your pc has de minimun system requierements ...

my pc is a pentium iii 1 GHz, 512 MB of RAM, 100 GB of hard disk and 256 MB with a GeForce FX ... the only thing i update since i bought it is the video card and i dont spent so much as if i had bought a console ...

that is a great advantage with the pc ... of course if you have a pentium 2 with, 2 GB of HD, 64 MB of RAM and 8 MB in your video card of course that the price of the upgrade will be higher than buying a new console şşş

:)

I just recently got a better computer were i could play games i think the pc is better online and for certain game types consoles are good if ur havin friends over u can go right in and play a game all u have to do is plug in a few controllers but pc has better graphics and more power than consoles but consoles are more durable or at least the xbox is so i think there about even they both have there ups and downs o and another thing pc can get viruses consoles cant.