xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xc3ll

Americas Army The best game ever

Americas army is awesome, its free and the game play is great. Its released by the US army, and the graphics are hecka good. Right now it has a few glitches, but the next patch should fix that. If u havent tried it already, I suggest u should!

Yeah ive tryed that game before, Mind you it got kinda boring because everywhere i ran even on a Full 16 person server i couldnt find anyone and if i did which was hardly ever they killed me :)But i got the Sniper rifle in the training, Woohoo! :)

Yes its the best "FREE" game. I like the game till it stopped working on my pc. The game is really awsome. I love realistic games like aa. The graphics are great and the gun sounds really sound good.THe only thing i hate about the game is the training missions its a waste of time. You're not gonna use stuff they teach you in the game. Besides that the games rules

Yes, i agree. This game is very well made and the best part is that.. its FREE!!! LOL! Man, this game is great. It has good graphics and does not take up like any space at all. I recommened this game to all. Play it, live it. My quote :rolleyes: Good luck u america army pplz.. i play diablo 2/starcraft though 8D

Ya its a great game haven't played it in a few months " Battlefield 42 ;) " but its got good graphics the only downside is now days there is so many people cheating and hacking AA it isn;t that fun to play as it was, but still its FREE!!! so its all good

Well in my opinion it's not the best game. It is idd very nice of AA that it's free, but that is the only thing for me. I downloaded it (was free yes). Well what do I think of it? Well it's a nice game, but there are more games which are way more better then that game. Remember that it's just my opinion.my conclusion: nice average game. nothing more nothing less.

Damn I know it's a free game and I asked around but what are system requirements for AA?I'm stuck on Quake II (dday normandy mod) cuz my pc can't handle too much :D 400 mzh cpu, 96Mb RAM, I dunno my videocard tho...LoL worse pc ever :D Anyone please tell me?

Americas army is awesome, its free and the game play is great. Its released by the US army, and the graphics are hecka good. Right now it has a few glitches, but the next patch should fix that.  If u havent tried it already, I suggest u should!

17681[/snapback]

i can't understand how a game about killing people made by the ones who kill all round the world can be, even, ok, you know?

i mean, that's no just a game! they are showing you how they are killing Iraquis and how they've been killing since 40's and nobody does nothing about it, except say they're the best.

damn! the ones who think that are REALLY stupids! but that's not a news, they re-elected Bush.

just have no more words in my mind to express my anger

Damn I know it's a free game and I asked around but what are system requirements for AA?

I'm stuck on Quake II (dday normandy mod) cuz my pc can't handle too much  :D

400 mzh cpu, 96Mb RAM, I dunno my videocard tho...

LoL worse pc ever  :D

Anyone please tell me?

50579[/snapback]

Here is a link from the official america's army site. Its the latest version for america's army.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

For me i can play it but some maps its to laggy. I hope that helped

Here is a link from the official america's army site. Its the latest version for america's army.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

For me i can play it but some maps its to laggy. I hope that helped

50699[/snapback]

Thanx alot...

I'll Download the game whenever I can... I heard it's a great game and I really need something else then Quake haha

Peace ;)

americas army game just sucks big time if you really thinkg about its just a tool to use to recrute suckers bad enough they make thier own game but make other military type less interesting to play. and if you look closly enough you can tell that its just a spin off of the tom clancy games at least in the designer way.