xisto Community
Steve

Gta Sub Forum There needs to be one.

GTA can be argued for the best game ever made. It is right up there with Halo. Yet there is no forum for it. Playstation's top game is GTA san andreas and its also their top series. I think it should have its own sub forum firguring you gave call of duty its own sub forum when its an okay game. :unsure:

GTA San Andreas: I find this game is best game GTA made.
You can do a lot of things except main missions.
You have Girlfriends, can train your body (Muscles and so on), can cut your hair or you can buy new Clothes.
You also have to eat and drink something, i8f you don't, you'll die :D.
But the story of this game is also very interesting,
because you can see what the poeple have to do in in the Ghettos and in the Gangs.

Here is a link where you can help me, pls click on it :( :
http://www.monstersgame.org/?ac=vid&vid=243857.

san andreas does have a good gameplay and a good storie but might favorite was vice city because im more into the mobster storie than i am gangster storie but of course i liked gta3 for about a year after vice city came out so in a couple months ill probly be sayin san andreas is better lol

You guys are so insane! GTA: SA cannot compare to GTA 3. GTA 3 might be the beest game of all time! Its definatly in the top 3 with Zelda the Ocarina of Time and of Course Halo!

Well its playstation2 most popular game so thats why I said it. I beleive it should have its own sub forum. Sorry if you do not agree with me. If we all had the same views there would be no point of these forums anway. LOL!

GTA is most definately the best game almost ever.But i was dissapointed with the last one. after Vice City i was expecting some more "New" things with the new one. its basically the same...minus its a gangsta story, instead of a mafia story. all together i was really dissapointed.... Just seems like they could have added more and done more with it.

@penny 665They added alot to GTA:SA that wasnt in Vice City so i dunno what you havfe been playing lol unless you got ripped off some how O.o

Not everybody likes Halo, and Counter-Strike and those other games that all you dudes play.I play GTA:SA/VC/3 all the time, hugest fan ever (except for the guy bold enough to ask for our own forum :P)Those games are all online games, so I think that's why they have their own forums, so people can discuss the internet factor, and get together and such.If we had our own GTA forum, it'd get boring kinda fast, we can only talk about so much gta-wise. .Good Idea though - However impratcial. :(Panda

Gta is the best game how can u run out of things to say theres infinate possiblities in the game. Like did yall find the big huge plane in the las vages airport in san andreas.

yeah, GTA is like one of the most popular games, so everyone likes to talk about, if GTA did have a sub forum, it would help stop the forum clogging up and then people wouldnt have to search through the forum topics.

I am currently playing Vice City and it is awsome. I can't wait to begin San Andreas. I am very happy that it is released on the xbox. Anyone know if there is another one being made? I hope it is released for the xbox 360.

well yeah even i played that gta3 but i'm not having that vice city and san andreas so no comment!But personally speaking i love counter strike!!awesome game!

I agree we really need a Grand Theft Auto forum. People talk about this game alot. At school people still talk about it even though it came out last year. Its a great game and deserves a subforum to call its own.

GTA is definatly one of the most popular gaming series it'PS2's topselling series, is very popular on PC and is gaining on Halo on the XBOX. There is now a Grand Theft Auto on the PSP.Also GTA3 is definetly the best of the series, because it was the first good GTA game the ones before GTA3 were Crap.