xisto Community
Steve

What Is The Best Search Engine Whcih finds the best answers for you?

Which is the best Search Engine?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which out of the above choices is the best one. I beleive it is google. After all the 1st law of the internet is "I shall not ask dumb questions if I havent checked it up in google". Alot of people like ask but I think it is overrated and it never gets me any answers. Google also has some great featurs like the satelitle, maps, froogle, image search, and a nice toolbar. Yahoo is alright, but if yahoo.com is your homepage you are most likly not going to write yahoo.com in your adress bar just so you can go to their search.

I love google. It has yet to fail me for anything. There search engine is amazingly quick and accurate and it almost always gives me the right results in the the first page if not the second one.

I also beleive it has the highest site directory. I think its over 1 billion sites. I wonder how much it could cost to make a search engine like that. Google though has become so big microsoft noticed it and gave them unlimited space. And google is a key reason why the internet is so big today.

I have to agree, with Google around no other Search Engine is necessary.. If Google can't find it, it probably isn't on the internet.. (or at least restricted from public view)..Even GMail is amazing.. my favorite web-based email site so far..Not to mention the WebAPIs that allow web-masters to link google search directly into their own site!!In fact, I never even heard of Ask or WebSearch... :unsure:

Google! It's simple and direct. The index page shows the search form and it loads relatively quicker than yahoo! :unsure:

a time ago i only heard about gooogle, google search engine optimization, google data base engine, google this, google that, like if there was only google, for telling you the truth i only use google, a time ago i use altavista, i liked it for search results, and the simplicity, i don't know what happened with it and simply begin to use google.the net is amazing, really, technology is amazing, today google is thew best, tomorrow i will search in another search engine, and i won't have time for thinking what happened with google, everyday change the rules, and it's our lavour to make this easy an suitable, and something important, today the fast fish hits the big fish, even if this is pretty litle, and google is a dolphin, smart and fast, i only hope the web gathers in one unic language, and soon unify in one standard, and it concerns to the IT leaders as google.i don't know where, i don't know how, nor know when, the only thing i know is that i want it! :unsure:

whoever voted for Yahoo clearly hasn't heard of Google. Google ownz all the other search engines, MSN,Yahoo & all the others might as well give up because there is no way there search engines will become anything as great as Google.

in my opinion Google is the best search engine,because it finds what i want.see the google interface.It is simple & nice.It also finds exactly the keyword you want.I like its spelling suggestions.

google is ok but the problem is though that they list ever single page that has the key word in it really do you need to see 20 pages from teh same site, i only use google for stuff that i can't seem to find on yahoo and thats rarely.

well i also know that google is the best search engine but some1 once told me that if you live in the UK MSN search is the easiest way to find out things you're searching for i saw that myself try to google a shop in the UK For example and then msn it and ull see that the results in MSN search are more :D)Cheers dr1v3r

The best search engine has to be Google because since everyone uses it most pages must submit themselves to Google before going anywhere else. That and I like the results I get and the name of the company.

Google is also great because of google ads. I mean my favorite feature is google images. I mean that is awesome. Also googleEARTH is just as good as mapquest and it gives u a real life visual of the place. Also that can be harmful for like hunting down, and stalking and such. LOL.