xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Gta Vs Halo Poll for which one is better.

Which do you prefer?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which one wins? Is it the signature XBOX game or the signature PS2 game. Both are shooters yet one is more of any army space shooter (if you didnt know that you should be shot) and the other is probably the most gruesome, original, and unique game ever created. These two have been competing for the top game for a while. Is Halo better for its graphics or is GTA better for its storyline.

Well being this a Halo forum the most obvious answer you may get is Halo.Well, I have both games and the truth is both games are awesome, but both games are in a totally different GENRE.GTA has a very solid storyline and singleplayer mode. While Halo as it does not have a good as a story as the GTA, but it does have a SUPERB MULTIPLAYER mode that will keep you playing for months.While Halo also tops the GTA in graphics and sounds in my OPINION Halo gets my vote for being the better game OVERALL.

i don't reckon you can compare halo with gta. halo is heaps more linear in terms of storyline, heaps more straightforward. gta is heaps more open for exploration.so, they're completely different genres and i don't think you can directly compare one with the other.however, i'm a huge fan of a good story, and for that reason, halo wins.and halo has multiplayer :ph34r:

It's kind of hard to tell, GTA has been running for a lot longer than Halo look at how many GTA games there are compared to 2 Halos. I think GTA is better in my opinion because i like the storylines and because i find the Halo maps a bit small and the fact you don't get no where near as many levels in Halo as you do in GTA

GTA, mainly because of the humour. Some of the radio and Diaz stuff in VC was totally hilarious. And going off the jumps on motorbikes and doing driveby's.."I wish someone would kill me. That way I could hang out in the graveyard all the time, instaed of just on weekends." - Vice City

This is really an apples to oranges comparison. Halo is straight forward FPS and GTA is something completely different.If you go by sales GTA-San Andreas outsold Halo 2, in 2004. But they were #1 and #2 and I don't think that Halo 2 come out until late 2004.I don't think that it is really possible, or worth it to compare the two.I like them both.

I am a fan of both the halo series and the GTA series, but my vote would go to Halo. I'm just more into FPS styled games, and GTA games just seemed to get boring quickly where I'm doing nothing but trying to rack up 6 stars and have a massive blood bath with the police.

No, i dont think these games can be compared. Halo is a first person shooter, GTA is a 3rd person "adventure, arcade, action" game. Halo 2 is just fragging and killing and GTA is doing jobs, stealing cars, killing, dancing, training and so on. Halo 2 is way more fun cus its playable ONLINE , with xbox live, and thats very cool, the only thing wich i dont like are that there are many cheaters.