xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ragnorok161

Runescape runescape

the above one  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok hey guys as you know runescape is this *blah blah blah* and *blah blah blah blah* making runescape *blah blah* big*blah blah*. yeah u know what runescape is if you dont then go to runescape and i was wondering what u guys like to do. me i work on my main making nats and work on my pure. my pure is considered noob right now but is almost annoying. i have my own pure ranking system. also if you guys want to sell me mind rune then i am buying 100k of them here is all my info.

1: i am buying all minds for 6 ea. i am buying up to the 50k mark right now and when i reach the 50k mark whoever gave me that amount to reach it will get either 50k or 75k* (still debating see below for a poll).

2: i am doing this later beacuse i dont have all the funds yet =p. ok as you know i am buying 6 ea yadda yadda and stuff but this time it is going to the 100k mark and when there is will be either 100k or 125k* (still debating see below for a poll).

3: this is the poll part in your message just say if u want "1111" or "2222" just so i know. ok now for the poll

1111:when reach 50k mark u get 50k and 100k mark u get 100k and whoever has given me the most at 1 time!! not over the whole time will get 50k.

2222: when reach 50k mark u get 75k and when 100k mark u get 125k.

p.s. this all leads up to 800k which is my spending limit and for all u who want top know y i am doing this is beacause i want it in my sig like saying my mom always says i lost my mind but it actually only is in my bank. lol i know stupid huh? well also it gets mad magic levels for cheap price but may take longer but who cares!!! not me!. only post if u sell rune or pm me. also to vote. when i reach almost 50k mark i see all the votes and will count and atomaticly do it and post here also for a fyi.

also what is your runescape usernames mine is "ragnorok161"-82 my main and my pure is "ragnorok0120"-28 *i think?? it keeps on getting better and better*. also if you guys wanna discuss anything u can and when my site is back up we can all go to my chat room that is for runescape.