xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OhMyBosh

25 Cents For An Opinon And 50 For New Listing.

The site is called Propinons and if you give them a opinon on any service (100 + words that you can make up) they give you 25 cents. If you add a new bussiness not listed (google local for some) you can get another 25 cents. They pay once you get to 10 dollars. I'll post some screens when I get paid but till then look at some screens of my friend being paid.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://www.justanswer.com/

Notice from snlildude87:
No referral links

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Good hints but Propinons is not applicable outside U.S, I try to signup but there were no options for which country you are... this site is limited and applicable only for those who live in USA...

Great!!! Thanks for the link it really seems like a good program but its hard to make like 50 opinions but $10 is worth it i guess. I am going to post some images when i get paid. How many times did you get paid?

The new listing think would make it easier to get the ten dollars. All you would have to do is make 20 new listings but it is kind of hard because they have to have the whole address and a one-hundred word or more opinion.20 new listings x $0.50=$10.00

I just got my money today. It is legit so i would try it out if i were you. The refferal bonus isnt that good. I am going to post screen shot as soon as possible. The opinions took me 9 days to make but i got the ten dollars. I dont think i am going to do this agian.

another scam and another way to waste people time, that is my opinion on this scam.

another scam and another way to waste people time, that is my opinion on this scam.

164467[/snapback]

If they got paid, it's not a scam. We all got so used to seeing scams being put up on this forum, But of course, not everything is scam. Plus, this doesn't seem to be work for nothing. It's hard to write up stuff like that. It's not like <- snipped -> or reading emails. I'd be tempted, but it doesn't have support for those who live outside US. ;) Sigh.}

My account was deleted right after i got paid. I made a new one and requested paying yesterday and i should recieve it soon. I dont think this is a scam. If you think this is a scam, then its your loss. It does take like 5 hours for the opinions but its worht $10 dollars if you have enough time. I said i wouldnt do this again but hey its free money.

Well.... I like it very much but "you must be 18 years or older, and you must be a resident of the U.S" and I'm from Brazil....

It's Bad Luck...

Well... good look for you and if some day are open to a out US resident,.,,, please tell me

:D

Hi:This sounds similar to epionions. Epionions also pays people. You would submit an entry. An opionion on anything. You got paid based on the number of visitors to your written opinion.Do you get any residual? Or once they pay you the 25 cents, is that it? The nice thing about epionions (and yes, I got a couple of checks) was that there was residual. In other words, months or years after I submitted an opionion, if I had a lot of visitors to my site, I would get a check.Sunkist