xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Renders Package 11 a new one uploaded

i loaded up a new renders package got about 42 new renders that idownloaded

current stats

375 downloads

http://www.gamefront.com/ heres the link if you have not saved it to your favorites folder.

Heh, nice job Mike. I'll be grabbing that soon.@Phyre -- Mike keeps the "rendered by" tags on the renders that have them. So most of the renders have jesse_boi, or blood, or whatever on them. If not, nobody bothered to tag them in the first place. All mine are tagged though. ^-^

i keep the orignal authors tag on the pics would take to long to comb through all of them to write down.

And occasionally there are two of the same render, rendered by different people. That would be slightly difficult to explain.

that to some of these renders are the same, which brings up the question i posted many times to the admins over and gamerenders about ileegal content, meanig altering copyrighted pictures, i could go for days on that topic.

its up again, filefront was down for some reason, cuz i sucked out their BW hahahahaha.

stored neatly in zip format that i collected around the net818 downloads woohooo almost to 1k

818 downloads woohooo almost to 1k

163532[/snapback]

Quite the popular one nowadays, are we?

Just don't go off and join the cool kids and forget your dear old mentor Johnny. :D