xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Gift Sigs ::BuffaloHELP::

Did you create that image of a storm trooper performing one of Michael Jackson's signature moves?Either way, very nice.

from what i know someone in the storm trooper costume at a starwars convention did this pose don't know where you can find the original image of it.

Um...yeah...SM, this is one of your least impressive ones bro. Don't like the text, color(s), render(s), or bg. I wouldn't expect BH to wear it.Sorry bro. You can do a lot better.

I wouldn't expect BH to wear it.

159685[/snapback]

How much you wanna bet? *starts to print out the sig on a T-shirt printing paper and whips out the ironing board*

.:ironing:.

HA!

No St. Michael I truly appreciate it! No one has ever designed a signature for me. I'll make sure I keep that well in my file folder.

well you could use it for a t-shirt just make sure to tye-dye it those colors and you will be fine. hmm might do a new one after i empty my mind with video games and food.