xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Masked

Cokemusic Online Pc Free Game :)

anyone play cokemusic? its a blast. you make your music and buy furni. according to a article 200,000 people join per month. Recently cokemusic just changed its whole website and now you can download screensavers wallpapers, play 6 games, make blogs and play the actual game. It is just like habbo but its FREE!! yep free. If you are looking for help just PM me my name is Upwards for the game. or visit one of the top forums for this video game, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I play it, it's so much better then habbo hotell. You can mix stuff, then preform it, and get decibles (like money), then use it to buy furniture. Look me up:

psycybrfrk20

and well, it's cool.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

it's the best sign up if you haven't allready.

159235[/snapback]

yeah its definatly the best online free game out there.

Hey Masked. What is your screen name on Coke Music?Mine dynamic...I'm one of the biggest cheaters there, my alias on forums is Vis, but I don't know if you've heard of me. My website is actually a site for coke music and is hosted here.Also, the new URL of Coke Music is mycoke.com.

I started playing around with Coke Music after Habbo Hotel wiped out my furni. I didn't play Habbo for a little under 6 months, and when I get back, about $50 in furni had been cleared from my account :unsure:. My account on Coke Music is _SOADFan_. Last time I checked, my furniture and rooms had been wiped from inactivity. For a while I had a somewhat popular room that was bass (the instrument, not the fish :P) themed.

haha vis i know who you are. Thyelite.com lol. yeah well these are my 2.0 names :flintch-bannedinjections- bannedupwards-stuck on front pagedownwardsyeah i am a member of v-egos.com , icheats.net and cokestudios.org. you might have seen me around on them. My forum names are -_-vintage-_- and masked. cool to see you on the forums

hahaha lmao mr.vis you know me very well and I think youre the one that hate me guts but not really sure.This is bamaboy13 from cokemusic.I dont hardly play and more and I since youre a mod I am think about using another host service lol.You might own me or w/e you wanna call it.

Wow, looks like famous game  :D

I will make sure this weekend I will try it  :D

168574[/snapback]

No its not famous as they say it is.I hardly even play it anymore and the only reason I go on there is because I am gonna make cokemusix over and if its not going the way I want it to go in about a month I am just gonna shut it down

forever.A crappy host had froze me and then aaron gave danny his pass I guess and danny made him self admin and ruined the forum and I really didnt have any help so I just shut it down.aaron said he didnt do it at first but danny told me aaron helped him.danny and aaron are cool and they are helping me a lot with cokemusix but their racist friends make them do stupid things.I dont know if they are racist but when I first started cokemusix I had done nothing to no one and then shortkid came on the site telling me something about the website in a rude way and I kind went off on him because he seemed like he was doing it in a racist way.So then its this 40year old ladie on there called sweetsweetlove and she has racist friends and one of her friends called me the 'N' word (you know what it is) and when I responded she told me to keep quiet while he ran off at the mouth and you know I wasnt gonna do that.So she kicked me and told other people I said she was racist for kicking me when she didnt even tell the full story and now she has people thinking I am racist.So I told her why did she kick me when she knew he was in the wrong and she said because he is my friend.So I was like I didnt know non racist were friends with racist so to me she is also racist.And I am so confused lol I thought xog was helping shortkid and he probly is I am not sure and I said something to him but I cant remember.And I dont know how vis came in it because I never did anything to thyelite,madcoke,or anything related to it but I know I seen thyelite on my cokemusic mission or something like that so I dont know.And people made names like bamaboy66 and said that sweetsweetlove was a scamm which I am glad they did and she said I made the scamm rooms lol.But i dont care about what racist think anyone or anyone that is involved with them.

anyone play cokemusic? its a blast. you make your music and buy furni. according to a article 200,000 people join per month. Recently cokemusic just changed its whole website and now you can download screensavers wallpapers, play 6 games, make blogs and play the actual game. It is just like habbo but its FREE!! yep free. If you are looking for help just PM me my name is Upwards for the game. or visit one of the top forums for this video game, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

159231[/snapback]

:D Coke is so cool!!! If you ever wanna find me on Coke Studios I am AtlanticRecord lol (just kidding). I am ARCoRnDaWg, Atlantic Record is my really cool boss. the best part about Coke Music is Coke Studios, the featured "game" on Coke Music.

Coke Music IS FREE!!!!

:D Compare all of the features of Coke Music with all of the features of Habbo Hotel, YOU CAN'T!!!! They're Incomparable Coke Music is in a more modernized league than Habbo Hotel. From the outside, they may seem alike but.....whe you look more closely you can tell that they are completely different

:D Coke is so cool!!! If you ever wanna find me on Coke Studios I am AtlanticRecord lol (just kidding). I am ARCoRnDaWg, Atlantic Record is my really cool boss. the best part about Coke Music is Coke Studios, the featured "game" on Coke Music.

Coke Music IS FREE!!!!

:D Compare all of the features of Coke Music with all of the features of Habbo Hotel, YOU CAN'T!!!! They're Incomparable Coke Music is in a more modernized league than Habbo Hotel. From the outside, they may seem alike but.....whe you look more closely you can tell that they are completely different

169300[/snapback]

To me habbo is better because cokemusic has a lot of glinches and loads of lagg

when you got people in your room.

You can hardly walk but on habbo its lagg free.

cokemusic wasnt made for the people they let it hold and cokemusic dont spend enough money to put cokestudios under-construction.

Now when your furniture randomly disappear from lagg and when you report it they say you deleted it thats tell me its crap.

And the mods do nothing at all.Seriously I reported I couldnt get on my account because my person was already on because when you edit or get disconnected from online (i got dsl but the ready light use to flash)then you cant get back on because your person didnt exit when you did.

idk if i am allowed to flame but here it goes. Acidify aka bamaboy you are a *BLEEP* on cokemusic and cokemusix is bad because you basically copy and paste everything from other sites and just put it on yours. and you make rude comments to other people and say that they scam in the game and ruin their reputation.