xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fillrbnny

Area 51 Area 51

I just picked up Area 51 and I must say that I'm a little disapointed in the game. The Single player gaming is only 8-10 hours (depending how good you are) and trust me,it is not a challenge. The multiplay is very repetitive and get very old very fast. Don't believe comercials saying it could be the new Halo because it dosent even come close. There aren't alot of weapons to choose from and turning into a creature ain't as fun as you would think. The graphics are nice and the story is pretty good,plus Marilyn Manson dose a voice of one of the aliens.this game for me gets a 4 out of 10 for me.this is my opinion though. any second thoughts?

yeah i testead this demo and it was ok, nice graphics, nice weapons and cool game idea, but it as way too easy for me. And lagged little bit on my computer. :P

Thats intersting, iev never played the game myself, but ive read reviews on it saying that it is really quite something, and took elements from many gmaes such as project eden and Halo. Not the case? Oh well, I wasnt going to buy it anyway.

well unless you didn't play the original then you don't the great improvements done to this game since the game first came out in the mid 90's.but yeah i tried the demo the graphics, weapons and sound where good but it was dull to play, i consider it as a rental just to blow off a weekend of fun and games.

Hmm.. Something good to blast, sonds a little like doom3, what of this alleged deep plot ive heard of? Good for a weekend blast? Hmm, might rent it, need a bit of a release right now.