xisto Community
fillrbnny

Fable Fable

If you want a good RPG/Adventure game to play,Fable is a good game. You are the story and you have full control on how the ending turns out,you can even alter your appearance by doing good things and bad. you can also get scars and haricuts. There is so much to do in this game. The story also is amazing.10 out of 10any second thoughts?

I actually herd that game was a major disapointment, and was nothing it was said to be. I don't even have an xbox and I know that. Think what you want to think I guess...

159273[/snapback]

Well... not quite. It wasn't quite as great as some people inside the game programming industries and such thought it COULD be, but gamers seem to have the general concensus that it WAS all that.

My opinion: yeah, it could have been better. I'm a game programmer, so I notice every little thing. like I said, however, for gameplay and plot, it was great.

Arin Sky

1/3 of the Tri_Ware corporation

QUOTE(psychiccyberfreak @ Jul 10 2005, 12:34 AM)I actually herd that game was a major disapointment, and was nothing it was said to be. I don't even have an xbox and I know that. Think what you want to think I guess...Well... not quite. It wasn't quite as great as some people inside the game programming industries and such thought it COULD be, but gamers seem to have the general concensus that it WAS all that.My opinion: yeah, it could have been better. I'm a game programmer, so I notice every little thing. like I said, however, for gameplay and plot, it was great.Arin Sky1/3 of the Tri_Ware corporation YA i agree with ya man...i didnt like that crap...its boring...when i first saw the preview i thought it was going to be really good! but it wasnt! garr

Fable would of been better than what it was if Microsoft hadn't rushed them. They had to release it and kill a few things since the deadline was comming up and they needed to get things out of the way to complete it. There was supposed to be a dragon that you fight and tons more adventures...but they couldn't get it done in time. I give the game and 8/10...not the best out there cause of how microsoft forced them to throw it together at the end.

Hmm... I shall give my review on fable!Fable is in my opinion all most the master of all RPGs. Since I was in like... 4th grade, I wanted to make basically an MMORPG... offline. Fable is the closest thing I have seen. One thing it is missing is the complex skill system which many MMORPGs have. However, it has a very advanced character developement system. Good vs Evil, you can have brute force, magic power, range combat, lots of stuff! It does not have a race selection which is somewhat sad but oh well. This game has the freedom you have in an MMORPG but a very fun to follow plot as well. This is the reason I am in love with this game. If you are a fan of MMORPGs you will definately love the feel of freedom you have in this game and if your just a general fan of RPGs, theres no way you can hate it.