xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itasor

Wearyellow Wristbands! =

These things are so cool and its so awesome that the money goes to cancer...if you don't know what they are go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or http://laf-store.org/ and see for yourself!

I really want one and can't get a hold of one. If any one here has one PM me or post here and maybe we can work something out like sending it in the mail in return for something...

I can make layouts n stuff so maybe we can work something out!

-itasor

if u REALLY wanna get one, then u can always go 2 ebay and pay 15 bux for one, lol! Just wait awhile, I read an article in NewsWeek that theyre making them, and they should have some in awhile. They are VERY popular tho, I wouldnt be surprised if they sold out quickly, so all u can do is go 2 the site and just reload like every 10 sec... that or get one off of some1, lol!

One of my brothers wears one of these things. They had a scandal over someone selling the Cubs believe bracelets without Cubs authorization so I wonder a bit if that could be happening with these things as well...

My school always sells those, and wristbands for many other foundations. I have a yellow Livestrong one, a white MakePovertyHistory one and a blue Juvenile Diabetes Research one. I wear them all the time, they're for good causes. Sorry, but I don't think I could get one to you, since I don't know when the next sale of them is and you would probably already have one by then, anyways! :)

I think they used to sell them at your local 7eleven. I picked one up because Yellow is fashionable ^^. And to top it off its helping cancer , poverty, etc. Good luck into trying to find one.