xisto Community
GEORGiQ

Best Security Solutions

What are the best security solutions?I think that the best security solutions are:Antivirus: NOD32 latest version and updated dailyFirewall: Zone Alarm Security Suite latest version and updated dailyWhat do you think? :unsure:

Honestly you want my opinion, the best security solution is a blanket and wire cutters.Step1: Cut the network cable (phone line on dialup)Step2:turn off anc cover computer with blanket

I think that the best security solutions are: Antivirus: Norton Antivirus 2005 (latest version) updated frequently when new virus definitions are available.Firewall: Zone Alarm Security Suite (like what GEORGiQ said)Then your pc is virtually "un-hackable" .

This has been discussed many times before.First of all, Zone Alarm sucks as a firewall. It's good if you have no clue about the internet, but if you want hardcore protection, go with Outpost Firewall.Second, Norton sucks as an antivirus. It has a protection rate of around 80%. 80%. Second, it's a memory hog. Why do you think your computer is so slow when Norton is on or scanning? If you want 99% protection, go with Kaspersky Personal Pro.And third, search for the threads on these.Thread closed.