xisto Community
serverph

StarCircleQuest.info scq.serverph.uni.cc

I finally migrated my site to Xisto. :) and all kinks ironed out (i think :D)
Please take a look at my site. And post reviews and ratings here (10=highest,
1=lowest) if you can. :)

If you encounter any glitch i need to work on my site, pls add here also so
i can work on it. :D thanks all.

StarCircleQuest.info
or
scq.serverph.uni.cc

I love that website! I'm an SCQ Fan! Do you have a picture of Theo? Anyways, how did you register at uni.cc and use it here, Xisto? Mine, karlo.uni.cc isn't working yet. DNS resolving issue...5 days ago... still, right now, DNS haven't resolved yet :)Anyways, how did you create that website? Please help me.

I love that website! I'm an SCQ Fan! Do you have a picture of Theo? Anyways, how did you register at uni.cc and use it here, Xisto? Mine, karlo.uni.cc isn't working yet. DNS resolving issue...5 days ago... still, right now, DNS haven't resolved yet :)
Anyways, how did you create that website? Please help me.

oi Karlo! your a Pinoy too! hehehe

Small world isn't it? Mamamatay na ako kaka-english simula nung nag sign up ako dito. Anyways, how are you? I'm planning to create *yung katulad ng googlue. kung gusto mong makita, ito http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/* i have karoogle http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Gusto ko syang gawing google. Can you help me?

Small world isn't it? Mamamatay na ako kaka-english simula nung nag sign up ako dito. Anyways, how are you? I'm planning to create *yung katulad ng googlue. kung gusto mong makita, ito http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/* i have karoogle http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Gusto ko syang gawing google. Can you help me?

lolz. ako nga rin nauubusan n ng English eh. hehehe

If you like to have a Google search engine:

https://www.google.com/cse/

and if you'd like to earn money, use google Adsense (i haven't tried this though)

https://www.google.com/adsense/start/?gsessionid=3-GWxCTWt89HsBlQWCE0BQ

eto yung maglalagay ng mga Ads s site mo, tapos kapag may na-click babayaran ka.

lol what is the site about? from the banner it looks like you're promoting a tv show lol. but the site looks quite professional anyway  :)

It's like a reality show. A televised Artist search, where the questors are voted out after some talent exercises etc. Think American Idols or America's Top Model.

Well, I visited your site -wich looks pretty nice- and have some questions; 1) I don't think it's allowed to use the logo of the tv station on a not affiliated website. Although it's obvious it isn't the official site, you can't be to carefull... 2) Why the huge gray 'banner-thing' at the bottom of the page when there's already a orange 'banner-thing' at the right side with adverts? It takes up much space that's useless to the visitor ... and it's not like this website costs you anything, right :D (I could be wrong here :) ). 3) Why does the visitor has to register to view the forum and the gallery. This is something I always get irritated about.

1) I don't think it's allowed to use the logo of the tv station on a not affiliated website. Although it's obvious it isn't the official site, you can't be to carefull...

I think you are correct. but at least it has a disclaimer below. but I think it's is not allowed though.
Lib2day where are you?!

hi guys. i thought this thread would never get comments from you guys. B) it's been a month since i first posted it. :) anyway, on to your comments:

I love that website! I'm an SCQ Fan! Do you have a picture of Theo? Anyways, how did you register at uni.cc and use it here, Xisto? Mine, karlo.uni.cc isn't working yet. DNS resolving issue...5 days ago... still, right now, DNS haven't resolved yet sad.gif Anyways, how did you create that website? Please help me.

glad you love it karlo. :D in the service of the filipino... worldwide. :P there are pics of
theo in the gallery section. RE:uni.cc - it's my primary (sub)domain, i don't have a
Xisto subdomain. in the pioneering days of Xisto, we were all given uni.cc's. you
can have your Xisto changed to a uni.cc, i suppose, if you request an admin for it. i
simply used a content management system for my site. there are several CMS addon
scripts provided in the control panel, you may want to try which one you like best. :D

Well, I visited your site -wich looks pretty nice- and have some questions; 1) I don't think it's allowed to use the logo of the tv station on a not affiliated website. Although it's obvious it isn't the official site, you can't be to carefull... 2) Why the huge gray 'banner-thing' at the bottom of the page when there's already a orange 'banner-thing' at the right side with adverts? It takes up much space that's useless to the visitor ... and it's not like this website costs you anything, right wink.gif (I could be wrong here smile.gif ). 3) Why does the visitor has to register to view the forum and the gallery. This is something I always get irritated about.

thanks Roahl B) to answer your questions:
1) it's a fan site, and by fair use practice, and to identify the rightful producer of the
said show, i included the company logo prominently. :D don't worry, it's been a widely
popular site now, and if ever i get into trouble, i should have by now, since the site
includes membership from people within the said company. B) and as boycradle
mentioned, a disclaimer is in place in every page. :D
2) the 3-column strip for the index page is simply to delineate content i want to
appear on the site. content may be useless to some, but it is useful to most visitors i
have. and the site is optimized to be viewed with a 1024x768 resolution (i know MOST
of my visitors use this resolution) so no problem there with respect to space concerns. it would be more bare to see (and a lot of more wasted space), if i used
a 2-column strip. nevertheless, i can change it anytime to a 2-column or 3-column
page whenever i want since i use a CMS template. :D the google adsense ad, i placed
there so i can get indexed by googlebot. :D as for the bottom gray area, it's where
i am helping Xisto by placing ads there [root admin, do you suppose i can get more
bandwidth than what i currently have now? :P]. and so as not to waste space in this
bottom gray area as well, i placed my site counter there, plus a "vote for my site"
graphic (which can be a bragging right when the site gets enough votes). :P
3) i required membership registration for sections like forum and gallery because i
want it to be a close-knit community. it's primarily a fan site, so fans should have no
problems registering if they want. also, i can manage the site better by requiring
membership since sites like this can go haywire with a lot of bandwidth used if no
membership is in place. i'm limited to a 3GB bandwidth so unless a visitor is really
a fan of the show, then i can save on bandwidth by limiting the sections accessed. B)

i hope i have answered your questions guys. B) and thanks to everyone in this thread. B)

hehehe? secret :)

where do you get all those informations about SCQ? are you an insider? when I first checked your site it has an spoiler on who will be on the top 15.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:) just stay tuned to the TV. :D those questors you've mentioned seem to have

good followings, and since text votes from viewers started already, you just

have to maximize your SMS votes so that they stay in competition. :D

"Ubusan na toh ng load!" :D hehehe?

heheeh, bad cheetah! j/k

spoiler nman jan oh! sana matira c Vanessa saka c Paw at ung Kambal!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would rate it at about a 6. Good idea, but you have a bit of difficulty creating one custom theme for your design. Be careful about copyright issues.