xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Adamis12

Runescape Freaks Only No Haters Runescape screenames lz

I have play runescape for like 3? years but i had 1 year brake, my acconut name is muksimp and combat 95 soon, you can add me if you want. :P

that game is cool, they graphics and everything, but it just stinks because i have dsl and it really runs kinda slow plus i palyed it for a week and oculdn't even figure out what i was doing lol..you have to memorize where stuff is and i don't feel like using my brain on a game :P but my username is madluki if i ever play it again.

The graphics have actually improved a little bit in runescape. Though still sucky compared to other games, game play is where it is all at. Runescape offers a wide range of things to do, more so than a lot of other games.@ragnorok161 Its called runescape freaks because it was meant for people who were crazy about runescape.My username is Castrosad

Runescapes... changes...

Runescape Freaks Only No Haters

I used to play runescape quite often a couple years ago, it was an amazing game. Simple, but fun. Then they started to change everything. It almost seemed like they were trying to get more people into it in order to compete with things like WOW, but it just seemed to get cheap. They started subtly changing the music from the used-to-be fun and not half bad tunes, to cheap sounding... Noise. The little emotions and movements started to pop up and that just seemed to add the ever increasing sadness that runescape was becoming. I'm just saying that runescape used to be a good original thing, now its just becoming cheap and filled with nothing but a bunch of children who feel the need to span the crap out of the chat with irrelevent things. I'm not saying that the chat shouldn't be for only game but they should at least have a private chat thats easier to use. Instead of their current click the name of the person from your friends list every time you want to talk to them

Along with the bad things there have also been some good things. New skills, the trading center, themed worlds... Its all good. I just think that they need to take back some of the new things and replace them with the old.

Old music files, old them song when you sign in.

My thoughts are a little scrambled here, but you get the point.

By the way, I'm talking around 2004-2005.

-reply by Zethkulu

used to be funRunescape Freaks Only No Haters

I used to love runescape and would spend hours a day on it but now it got all gay. I just cancelled my memborship cuz I forgot to do it like a year ago, and I just remembered how it used to be so fun. Old runescape forever! 

-reply by poops mcgee